No announcement yet.

Cue Wizard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you maybe know who made that cue wizard program?
    You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
    BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

If you want a basic cue go for the Peradon Crown £48.20 or Peradon Joe Davis £66.31. These are machine spiced cues. Out of their higher end cues I would go for the Pro £136.05. That is a very nice medium weight cue at around 18oz go for the York £158.70 if would want a heavier cue. You can get these from Thurston. But there are other suppliers dotted around the country, though they do charge more. You also need to add VAT onto those figures to get the total.
      But if wish to spend more then I would go for a John Parris or Mike Woolridge cue. There are other superb craftmen who make excellent cues as well.
      I would say that the important thing about the cue other than the tip is to like the feel of it, the weight and balance and to be comfortable with it. I like using a medium weight cue for example. As for the tip its best to stick with 9.5mm unless you have a strong preference for something else. And I also advise you not to waste money on complex splicing on the cue. Go for a simple design. Besides unless you can knock in 100 breaks on a regular basis it just looks "flash".

Comment

Originally Posted by pigeonslayer View Post
        anyone who wasn't that good was labelled a 'pigeon'

LOL
        Here they're called ><> *

=o)

Noel

* Hey, look at that... it's a fish!

Comment

The only downside I think to using things like the cue wizard is that you don't get to try a cue first, which I think is essential if you're serious about getting the right cue for yourself. If I was to have a custom made cue, I would go to a cue maker and try out cues for weight and balance, then maybe use the cue wizard customisation on them.
          Cheers
          Steve

Comment

the Mike Wooldridge Virtual Cue Maker is great. miles better than cue wizard

Comment

Originally Posted by johnstaceyuk View Post
              the Mike Wooldridge Virtual Cue Maker is great. miles better than cue wizard
              I should think so, given Mike's prices.
              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Old cue collector --
              Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
              (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I'll take a look
                Cheers
                Steve

Comment

Good Day,

I ordered a cue from Cue Wizard about 5 years ago, I must say that the cue I received was first class. Not the off the shelf cue but a cue that was hand made and the quality of the maple and ebony were the very best. I thought it was a little expensive but was not dissapointed with my purchase. I think they put a little extra in quality and I am sure they would not send any other than the very best result, due to the extra cost incurred.
                  Cheers,
                  Rolly C. sends
                  I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

you mite as well buy from mastercraft as they are cheap and great craftsmanship

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                      you can have 20% off on cue wizard by ordering through me.
                      I can not message you I have just joined. I spoke to you on eBay.

Comment

Originally Posted by Kyle Kyle View Post
                        I can not message you I have just joined. I spoke to you on eBay.
                        adr147@hotmail.com is my email - yes if I order it they would give me 20% off
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                        X