Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anywhere sell snooker cues in London?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anywhere sell snooker cues in London?

Before I moved to London 12 years ago (well, Loughton in Essex) there seemed to be everything down here. Now I'm here and I'm looking for a place that sells snooker cues that you can go and try out, all the shops are everywhere else in the country! Is there anywhere in and around London/Essex/Kent that sells decent cues (Phoenix etc) where you can try before you buy? Cheers.

Well one of the best known brands is in London, Parris Cues in Forrest Hill, i think the shop is only open on Saturdays now though.

Comment

Ninja.cues is in London somewhere; they make their own and possibly have others lying around

I believe Hurricane Rooms Kings Cross has a few cues.
      Last edited by DeanH; 5 January 2024, 11:05 AM.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
        Well one of the best known brands is in London, Parris Cues in Forrest Hill, i think the shop is only open on Saturdays now though.
        Not really what I'm looking for as that place is more of a workshop. And after his recent interview with Hendry on his podcast, I don't fancy waiting 2-8 years for a cue! Or paying ££££'s.

Comment

Originally Posted by Eels155 View Post

Not really what I'm looking for as that place is more of a workshop. And after his recent interview with Hendry on his podcast, I don't fancy waiting 2-8 years for a cue! Or paying ££££'s.
          Well you didn't mention that your on a budget and there is a shop where you can try out a cue and take it home without waiting, but if that's not an option then indeed try elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
          X