• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks really good. Congratulations

Comment

May it play as well as it looks.
      王可

Comment

Looks great, fair play for taking the plunge!

Comment

I am also one of those who ordered and received an MKR cue a few years ago. Communication was not always easy as the cultural differences came into play a little. However, the cue is of surprisingly good quality and the specifications have been adhered to quite precisely.

Comment

Communication must have improved as there were only very minor "cultural differences" and order was very accurate

Comment

I'm happy to read that. Basically, I've been able to gain a lot of experience over the last few years because I find it very interesting to get cues from countries for which there are no actual sales channels. I first started with a Nagee cue from India.

Which thread is currently used at MKR for the mini-butt?

Comment

Addition: My MKR order is from 2020/2021.

Comment

All i can say is that i'm really happy with the cue. It plays amazingly, such an upgrade on my previous cue. It feels so true and stiff. The throw off on longer shots (due to my crap cueing) is definitely much less, I just need to learn to readjust my aim now for potting with side.
                  I'm confident that a cue with a similar spec from Thailand would have cost me double and I also have a more obscure brand. I know I wont have the resale/collector value, but this is a keeper so that does not bother me,
                  It was a gamble worth taking!

Comment

Can you share a picture with us? (Sorry, I forgot you already posted some on page 1.)
                    Last edited by OscarTheFish(pak); 13 July 2024, 01:19 PM.

Comment

No problem, if you want any specific pictures, i will take them and post them for you

Comment

Originally Posted by chipper1977 View Post
                        No problem, if you want any specific pictures, i will take them and post them for you
                        on TSF we all love pictures of cues

How to add images to your TSF posts
                        You can use a free image-sharing site such as ImgBB, without registering (you can register for free), to upload your images, you may have to do the “not a robot” checks quickly. There are other image sharing sites as well.
                        ImgBB.com
                        Click on "Start Uploading".
                        Browse to the file and select it, click Open.
                        Auto delete image - leave as "Don't autodelete".
                        Click "Upload".

Change "Embed Codes" to "BBCode full linked".

Hover mouse over the code in the box, a "COPY" will appear, click this.
                        Go to your TSF post and paste.
                        You can repeat for multiple images in a single post.

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                        X