Must haves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must haves

Have recently gone on a spree, with a new cue and leather case (will post pictures in relevant thread when case arrives).

What are your must haves, I have a cue towel(not microfibre) but no chalk, tip shapers/burnishers or any kind of oils. What chalk would you buy and what other accessories do you class as essential?

Mini butt, I never take mine as I've got a slimline case and always wish I had .
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Tip tapper, to break the condensed chalk deposit on tips - Most essential
      Chalk (Taom V10) in a plastic bag & magnet holder. Don’t trust Taom trolls. Taom V10 is a good chalk but it’s a chalk anyway. It creates mess on the foam when carrying the case around.
      Extensions
      Towels, just the cheap towels for car detailing. I’m using microfiber wax polishing towels ($10 for 24pc pack). Cheap and handy. BTW carnauba wax for cars is fine for ebony butts.

Tip replacing and cue caring tools are not necessary IMO. Just do the jobs at home unless your club has a lathe.

Comment

I just have a mini butt and chalk. I like the Russian Magic chalk at the moment.

Comment

I usually have a couple of grades of sand papers under the foam, a towel, a chalk, a circular box of tips, both extentions aling with the cue.
          Last edited by fkhan; 28 June 2024, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Great replies, thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X