Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peradon Newbury three quarter jointed Snooker cue (with Pro-line shaft)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peradon Newbury three quarter jointed Snooker cue (with Pro-line shaft)

Thoughts on this cue? Thank you.

It's a great cue, very solid and usually heavier than any other Peradon cue due to the way it's made. It's a firm hit with little to no flex that you can feel while taking the shot. I strongly recommend trying one out if you can before purchasing as some players don't like the fact it feels so solid.

Comment

Originally Posted by akofb View Post
      It's a great cue, very solid and usually heavier than any other Peradon cue due to the way it's made. It's a firm hit with little to no flex that you can feel while taking the shot. I strongly recommend trying one out if you can before purchasing as some players don't like the fact it feels so solid.
      Thank you for the reply. I've been using the cue. I was just after some thoughts and opinions about it to decide whether to stick or twist with the cue (and your post is a great start). I have a cue on order, but lead time is 1+ years from now. Therefore I am thinking about upgrading my cue now, but it could be a mistake ...as I found the Peradon Newbury cue really hard to use at first (and I mean REALLY hard, getting position on the next ball was very difficult for me at first), but now I've gotten used to it I've made an 84 break in practice with it yesterday (hence perhaps buying a new cue as a reward for myself. Something I often do if I beat my top break. This used to be with cheap cues, the Peradon Newbury was my first expensive cue and I would have to bite the bullet and go more expensive again or I would probably just be wasting my time and money).

Comment

Working...
      X