John Parris Paragon Wait Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Parris Paragon Wait Time

I’ve ordered a John Parris Paragon cue during July in 2022. Does anyone knows what is the wait time on that thing? It’s been 26 months already and I haven’t really heard from them. Getting concern because heard from other people the wait times for a paragon now is up to 5-6 years which is getting ridiculous

If it’s a one piece, keep waiting. If it has a joint, be curious, can’t imagine there’s any point emailing them. When Stephen hendry did a feature there, he said there was hundreds of cues at work at the minute but the order count was to remain undisclosed, my guess is it’d be over 10,000

Comment

Originally Posted by Secret_oath View Post
      If it’s a one piece, keep waiting. If it has a joint, be curious, can’t imagine there’s any point emailing them. When Stephen hendry did a feature there, he said there was hundreds of cues at work at the minute but the order count was to remain undisclosed, my guess is it’d be over 10,000
      yes, the guy who answers the email pretty much doesn’t have a clue of what is going on in the workshop

Comment

Working...
      X