No announcement yet.

Best way to spend £80?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stu's a pro pool player and has a good rep with his customers; seems to sell good stuff at good prices, but I've never bought a cue from him nor has anybody I know personally. This is all hearsay.

Has a good, varied selection of cues at various prices in his shop, though.
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      find an extra £30 and i will send you one of mine!
      I might be up for one of those but i cant see any for £110 on your ebay link.

Comment

With ebays fees your not likely to
        sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
          With ebays fees your not likely to
          correct ! an e-mail i could do it.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I've just taken possession of one of Andrew's cues and it's well worth the price quoted. Nicely made, good shaft, well finished, splicing not bad at all, good balance, nice solid joint, very ergonomic butt with a nice decorative splice. Butt joint for a mini-butt which you can also use in the 3/4 joint for cramped spaces and, of course, a very good tip!! For the price, you won't find a better value-for-money hand-spliced cue on the market.
            Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              correct ! an e-mail i could do it.
              Sorry im new to the forum and i cant see how to either pm you or find your email addy, do i just use contact seller on ebay?

And while im on why can i not post attachments or edit my own posts?
              I have the priveleges of a second class citizen

Cheers Martin.

Comment

my e-mail is my id at hotmail dot com
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                X