No announcement yet.

Out of curiousity........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think my highest break should increase because my current cue is too short for me (56" new cue will be 58.5"), but i suspect it will increase to 22 or something which still won't be impressive! I definately get through the ball better when i try with my friends cue. Give me the jp and i will promise to have the correct equation by march 2027
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

There will be a problem because my JP is also just 56"...
      And the cue is more than 20 years old.
      So you have to recaclulate...
      I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

hi im in the same club as you guys and ive just recieved my wooldridge shark i like having nice things around me too encourages me more than anything

Comment

Originally Posted by cm59 View Post
          hi im in the same club as you guys and ive just recieved my wooldridge shark i like having nice things around me too encourages me more than anything
          Hi, welcome in the low break club...
          Low breaks but high style...

Comment

low breaks but high style i like that might use it lol what cue you play with? how long you been playing?

Comment

I have played quite regularly about twenty years ago. Then I had no time and possibility to play and now i started again 6 month ago....
              My playing cue is a 30 years old Tony Ions. I have a few cues more and my absolute gem besides of the Ions is a 20 years old JP Ultimate. The others will come and go...

Comment

Working...
              X