abban reddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abban reddy

well anyone no of abban reddy cues? what are they like and wat price for a custom made cue

can't say i've heard of them, but if i was in your position i would shop around, there are very good cuemakers who will make you a top quality cue for £200 - £500. trevor white, mike wooldridge, tony glover, kevin muncaster..... there are also a few cuemakers on this forum, you can PM trevor white (trevs1) or mike wooldridge (mikewooldridge) for info on thier cues etc.

good luck on your cue hunt.

Comment

Abban's cues are quality. I remember checking out his work down in Goff's many moons ago.

Comment

well you don't know how much he charges do u?

Comment

Abban lives in Co. Wexford Ireland and his telephone number if you want to contact him is 053-35061. I hear his cues are pretty good
          When you but cheap... You buy twice !

Comment

I have been playing with one of his cues now for a few years and I have never had any complaints although I suppose im no expert.
            However I think alot of the top players in Ireland play with his cues.

I think his prices vary between €200 and €300. It would be worth giving him a call anyway just to make sure.

Comment

May I have his contact,
              coz I already call +353 053 35061,but it's wrong number~!

Can I have his E-mail or Website?
              "要有非凡既生活就要有非凡既付出"
              it means
              "If u want to have a extraordinary life,u must have a extraordinary devote"

Comment

Originally Posted by brother4 View Post
                May I have his contact,
                coz I already call +353 053 35061,but it's wrong number~!

Can I have his E-mail or Website?
                Sorry Brother 4, but thats the only number I have for him. If you tried directory enquiries you may have some success. Lots of Irish telephone numbers have changed over the last 2 years, so directory enquiries will be your best bet
                When you but cheap... You buy twice !

Comment

I've see one of his cues last year, not impressed when compared to Trevor or Mikes cues.

Comment

i ended up goin with a trevor white cue..........but i have seen loads of abban's cues and 90% of them are really nice cues......but compared to trevor's cue for price(both charge round the same price) and quality i would go with trevor every time

Comment

Working...
                    X