Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parris ultimate

Hi,
    I have ordered Jp ultimate. 58",16"butt joint 9.5mm tipp butt diameter 30mm. 4 secondary snakewood splices with white veneer. Price for the cue was 614 GBP. I have paid 100 GBP. Is anyone interested to take that order? Of course I am not asking my money back. I am not interested anymore in that cue.Order no is 178. Cue is still in making progress. If anyone is interested pm me. And i will say to parris cues that i have give my order to someone else. And that is it.
    So you will have to pay 514 pounds for that cue. Bare in mind that Parris cues are now even more expensive. So you would save about 150-200 gbp
    You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
    BTW vucko means wolfie

That's all well and good, but what's in this for you?

I was always told "if something sounds too good to be true, it usually is"

Comment

Isn't the 100 a deposit? so if he cancels he doesnt get it back anyway. Seems like good sense if theyll let you pass the order on
      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

exactly. I can not take my money back now. And I started to make cue on november. I just want to see if someone wants that cue.I just want to help someone to get that cue for lower price. Because when I started to make it ultimate was 440 and now is 460. Splices were 72 and now are 94 i think. You also get some money on veneers and you get extension There is nothing for me in that.I mean there is because I dont wanna pay another 514 pound because I've got Robin Cook cue and it is perfect for me. Oh,and in Serbia I would have to pay 400 GBP plus because of clearance... And I dont wanna lose so much money. If someone want to buy cue I will send him invoice. And I will inform Parris that I have passed cue to someone else. E mail me or pm and I will send you invoice.
        BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

out of curiosity, is the cue ash or maple?

Comment

cue spec:
            ash shaft,
            ebony butt,
            4 secondary snakewood splice
            white veneer,
            20 oz
            58"
            16" joint
            sd joint ad the end of the cue
            30 mm butt diameter
            and extension
            BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

I should contact JP first about this before doing any deals as its down to them whether or not they'd accept the situation, not you!

Comment

I know that. If you want contact JP ask him and if he accept then great you can have it. I also wrote that we will have to ask Parris about this issue!!
                BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

How could they refuse?? He's paid the deposit so as long as they get the balance it doesn't matter who gets it surely. Very decent of him to offer, cue is too heavy for me though

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr O View Post
                    How could they refuse?? He's paid the deposit so as long as they get the balance it doesn't matter who gets it surely. Very decent of him to offer, cue is too heavy for me though
                    Because the deal was with Vucko, he has effectively bought into a contract to have a cue made and the deposit is Parris' money. If he decides he no longer wants it JP can turn around and do what he likes. He'll probably just sell it in his shop rather than have to pass on details and deal with someone else. He isn't hard up for the money and I'm sure someone will buy it for the going rate and Parris makes £100 out of it for nothing. That is why he could refuse.

Comment

But surely its no different than vucko buying for a friend in the uk, and just changing the delivery address.

Comment

It is quit heavy, otherwise, it sounds like a good idea. How long will it take? Will he change the spec?
                        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

I think you should phone parris beforehand to ask so as not to get anyones hopes up too much.

Comment

Yip, you should, as I know that he's had Ultimate cues in his shop before at the total price that people hadn't bought, and there was no £100 deposit off, unfortunately. Much as I hate to say it, Lol, cueman's probably right.
                            Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

If he doesn't i think hes just proving all the people who no longer think parris cues are quality and have become more about him making money right.

Comment

Working...
                              X