No announcement yet.

Parris ultimate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have canceled that order. I have bought robin cook cue. And it plays superbly. So I dont need to buy another one
    You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
    BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

But what about pictures of the fabled cue, or have i already seen it and forgotten
      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

So i have already seen it then i did put it down as a possibility -.-

Comment

How did your post get ahead of my reply to it :???????

Comment

I posted some picture in robin cues thread
            BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

I posted some picture in robin cues thread

that message keeps moving farther and farther down the list of messages on my screen, its always ahead of my replys to it??????? is it the same on your screen or am i going mad?

Comment

well if you are spending many hours on this forum then it is not surprise that you can not remember all pics...
                BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

and again?
                  BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

My messages are all before yours? People are going to be reeeally confused reading this lol

Comment

\
                      dont be affraid you are going mad but that reply is really moving
                      BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

well it is 2:00 in the morning... My computer is tired...
                        BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

OK Guys. I have just been informed by Parris cues that they have finished my cue. So, I will be in England in middle of October to pick up that cue in person. Cue spec:
                          20 oz.58",30mm diameter,9.5mm tip,16" jointed,it is Parris Ultimate cue ,4 snakewood splices with white veneers,sd joint at the end of the cue,sd extension.
                          I will stay in England approximately from 15th till 23rd October. Is there anyone interested to buy that cue? I am looking for 520 GBP. You can pm me for any questions
                          BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

If I were you I would already take this offer,bargain of century
                            BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

20 oz is a bit heavy for me also otherwise I would be interested.

Sounds like a good price for someone who is interested.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X