Cannon cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannon cues

Hello, Im looking for a low priced but nice cue for my 10 year old son who has really taken to the game, he has only been to the local club now around 7 times and has shown lots of improvement in that time from not being able to hit the cue ball nearly every shot to getting an 18 and a 17 break yesterday.
    He is currently using an old pool cue of mine with a really small tip and wants his own, of course he wants a 3/4 shaft cue with all the extensions to look like a pro but i have seen a cannon tornado for £25.99 on ebay and as i used to own a cannon cue and thought it was quite good i thought it might be a good starter for him. I dont want to spend a fortune in case he loses interest so has anyone else had a cannon or suggest anything similar priced.

Thanks, Martin.

cannon cues are now made in china and nothing like the old cannon cues which where made in the u.k.

best cues for price in my opinion are craftsman cues

Comment

my first cue was (and is) a Cannon Scorpion which is maybe 5 or 6 years old now ... last October I treated myself to a new cue which I use for snooker but I still use my trusty Scorpion for UK 8-ball and wouldn't change that for the world even if Mike Wooldridge, Trevor White etc offerred me a free cue ...

so I for one, thoroughly recommend Cannon cues ... nothing bad to say about mine at all ...

Comment

Working...
      X