thread in butt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thread in butt

hi guys just wondered if anyone can gimme an idea of how much it will cost to get a thread in the butt of my cue for a mini butt or extension. proablay going to be from north west cues. thanks

Originally Posted by cueball22 View Post
    hi guys just wondered if anyone can gimme an idea of how much it will cost to get a thread in the butt of my cue for a mini butt or extension. proablay going to be from north west cues. thanks
    kev muncaster charges a tenner if he's doin the work on a cue u've ordered so a tenner or perhaps a little more.

Comment

If you like the balance of your cue now, watch the extra weight does not spoil your cue, it did for my mate and we ended up taking the brass thread back out :snooker:
      Welsh Is Best

Comment

Originally Posted by Son of Cliff View Post

If you like the balance of your cue now, watch the extra weight does not spoil your cue, it did for my mate and we ended up taking the brass thread back out :snooker:
        Wouldn't that make it lighter than it was originally due to the loss of wood that has been bored out.. ?

Comment

^^ i think the SD joint itself weighs more that than the bored wood?

Comment

Working...
          X