No announcement yet.

Advice on getting new cue!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eBay might do the trick, but why not get balls at the same time as you go cue hunting? I'm pretty sure that you'll find them at Tony's. You can check out prices on the net first to make sure you get a good deal.
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Hi,
      Just wonderin if you sorted your cue out yet, as i'm in same dilemma as you, and bit confused!!From the Port nearby, so maybe catch up with ya for a frame or two.!

Comment

Your lookin at a long distance to travel to talk to any of the listed cue makers and most dont have a shop to brows through as they are busy making cues, you say you want to try some cues so i would think "chesworth snooker" in shefield would be a good place to go ! if you have transport it is only half an hour away and i believe he has a decent range of cues and a table to try them on.

Comment

i have been to chesworth snooker a few times and he does have a very good selection of cues from parris,osborne,wooldridge,mastercue,peradon,adams plus his own line of cues(craftsman so i am told) and some he buys in and rebadges them but he wouldnt tell me where he got them from (thailand i think) but they where very nice cues plus a wide selection of cases the only problem is his prices £240 for a 1 piece master cue if i was you i would look elsewhere.

Comment

thanks , ill take a look

Comment

Working...
            X