Aeon Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aeon cue

purchased one on e-bay couple of months ago,centre joint in a craftsman ally case £41 delivered quick clean and new tip, i love the cue already.

Comment

Originally Posted by gloveman View Post
      I agree- my aeon special is still my back up cue. 3/4 cue looking very similar to a parris exclusive with a brass front splice. Aeon special, owners name engraved and numbered. It has a butt joint but only originaly for the added weights as mini- butts were not invented then! Crazy i know- it's only 17 years old. I had to have the butt joint levelled cos when using the extension it didn't go in straight Great cue.
      You have one of the best they did there my friend..........

You don't see them for sale very often.....with good reason.........hang on to that one.....
      Last edited by CueAntW147; 9 January 2010, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Numbers 1-10 and 147 had already gone so i picked 155. I wonder how many specials aeon made?

Comment

Not sure mate........but i've seen a 280 something i thnk it was 287........

Other thing with Aeon is they had the contract to make some of the top end Riley cues in the 80's when they were still made in the UK, so anyone who has an 80's Burwat or a Riley Professional........ it was probably made by Aeon.

Comment

Yeah they had a big set up in coventry. Dennis Garrison was a top bloke who was very helpfull when i went to see him. He let me sort thru about a hundred shafts to find the grain pattern i was looking for. They were 3/4 and partly finished so it didn't get any better than that.

Comment

Dennis was a gent........always went to alot of trouble which was great for us fussy cue nuts.
              He still has a factory near Stratford i think not making cues but amongst other things still makes the spiroloc joints for cues as i think he still has the patent for it.

Comment

Working...
              X