Who makes this cues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
    what are made by mastercraft the cues in question or archfine cues? i have actually played with 1 of these cues(archfine) but it was just a plain ebony and ash 1 piece and it was a very nice cue if you want to look at the others silver/gold 1s go to harrods they have a full case of them.
    I meant the cues in question not the Archfine ones
    Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

how do you know this info

Comment

Are you sure that they're Mastercraft cues? They don't look like anything I've ever seen by Dave et al, not that I don't trust you, btw.
        Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Last time I took a trip to shropshire they mentioned that they had been asked to do this type of cue with the long splices for one of their trade customers,

If im not mistaken the picture of the cues looks like it was taken in the small room that mastercraft have at the side of their workshop.

Has anybody seen the cases that mastercraft have that hold 10 cues!! They are made from shotgun cases that have been converted, they are awsome.
          Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

i finaly got a reply 2 an email i sent them asking who made the brit cue the reply we dont know who makes them but we are sure they are made in england.£400 quid i dont think so.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
              i finaly got a reply 2 an email i sent them asking who made the brit cue the reply we dont know who makes them but we are sure they are made in england.£400 quid i dont think so.
              What a silly reply!
              We do not know who but we know it is made in england... They should have an invoice from the supplier with maybe a name on it. And a purchase price to calculate that 400 GBP.
              I think they have never sold one of them.
              I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

Working...
              X