Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cue design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

theres a full butted plain cocabola cue on page 8 of post pics of your cue......

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...t=12545&page=8

Comment

Lololol!! Nice one!

It's OK, at the moment I'm having to be patient for everything, so I'm already in training. That's what happens when you've only got one leg which works!

This is for Chatlag's post, btw!
      Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Originally Posted by tinytim139 View Post
        theres a full butted plain cocabola cue on page 8 of post pics of your cue......

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...t=12545&page=8
        That is a really beautiful cue! Why are you showing it? Is it for sale??
        Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

I asked Robin for his opinion on design issue. And he told me that he likes the looks of olivewood on ebony butt So I decided to go for that one... Thanks for all advices. I promise that my next cue is going to be with cocobolo butt
          You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
          BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Good man, vucko! Cocobolo rocks!

Comment

We must get the whole world to order a cocobolo cue keith... I think we should start the RSICCD...

Royal society for the implementation of cocobolo in cue design
              sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                We must get the whole world to order a cocobolo cue for keith... I think we should start the RSICCD...

Royal society for the implementation of cocobolo in cue design
                Good idea, but you forgot the 'for', Rob!

Comment

lmao! How about for keith and rob?

Comment

I stole your line, eh?

Comment

There arnt enough people willing to give free cues away for you to start as well!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by vucko117 View Post
                        I asked Robin for his opinion on design issue. And he told me that he likes the looks of olivewood on ebony butt So I decided to go for that one... Thanks for all advices. I promise that my next cue is going to be with cocobolo butt
                        If you've decided on Robin's cue with olive wood, consider this one. Coutts Cues and Robin Cues have joined together to make this beauty. it was a limited edition, but I am sure he will make you the same design if you like it.
                        Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

So,I now have two Robin cues for snooker One is ash ebony and walnut splice. And the second one is ash ebony and 4 olivewood splices. As I have promised my next cue is going to be with cocobolo butt. It is going to be maple shaft,cocobolo butt and I will use that cue for 9 ball pool. I am just wondering what splicing looks nice on cocobolo butt
                          You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
                          BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Originally Posted by vucko117 View Post
                            So,I now have two Robin cues for snooker One is ash ebony and walnut splice. And the second one is ash ebony and 4 olivewood splices. As I have promised my next cue is going to be with cocobolo butt. It is going to be maple shaft,cocobolo butt and I will use that cue for 9 ball pool. I am just wondering what splicing looks nice on cocobolo butt
                            Regulation 324 of the Cue making guild states that no splices should be added to cocobolo as it interferes with its natural beauty. Offence punishable by breaks lower than 10!
                            sigpic <---New Website
                            Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
                              Regulation 324 of the Cue making guild states that no splices should be added to cocobolo as it interferes with its natural beauty. Offence punishable by breaks lower than 10!
                              How about a nice Cocobolo splice?

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                                How about a nice Cocobolo splice?
                                With a thick maple veneer then that can be accepted.
                                sigpic <---New Website
                                Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X