Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cue design!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or theres always one of my favourites...
    Attached Files
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
      Oh i wonder who owns that cue......hmmmm is he in France? is his name Keith? Where is the ol bugger anyway?
      sigpic <---New Website
      Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
        You know what? I will make something very similar to that one,if not the same. That is probably the best looking cue I have ever seen.
        You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
        BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

cocobolo butt with cocobolo facing splice,4 secondary cocobolo splices and cocobolo veneers. That can be very nice cue
          BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Originally Posted by vucko117 View Post
            You know what? I will make something very similar to that one,if not the same. That is probably the best looking cue I have ever seen.
            We can agree on that!!! Glad I could help

Comment

TSF members are helpful as always
              BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Oh, and my next cue will be with pink shaft,yellow butt and green splice. I have decided to listen your advices RGC
                BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Oh, and my next cue will be with pink shaft,yellow butt and green splice. I have decided to listen your advices RGC
                  :O Can I have it

My advice is to give it to me =.=

Comment

I bought one robin cook cue for snooker and I am amazed with it.I am now buying a new robin cook cue which I will use for pool. But I am not sure about design. Any suggestion or examples?
                    By Omin. Not too fancy, but eyes catching
                    Last edited by unclevit; 6 January 2010, 12:34 AM.
                    It's in the Shaft

Comment

• Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
                      By Omin. Not too fancy, but eyes catching
                      I have already bought another Robin But I will buy one Omin if you think that is a good business
                      BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

• Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                        :O Can I have it

My advice is to give it to me =.=
                        Why not I think that shaft will be from pink ivory... Not sure about butt... What wood is really,really yellow
                        BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

• Oh,I forgot since I asked in this thread about cue design for my new cue I think that it is fair to post some pics now
                          Attached Files
                          BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

• Originally Posted by vucko117 View Post
                            I have already bought another Robin But I will buy one Omin if you think that is a good business
                            Not for sale anyway. Just food for eyes. He's going to make a 'real cue' later. And it will be in his private collection, pictured butt is only to test his production (this one I am holding for photography has only about 2 feet of shaft ! Woods will be changed when he goes for a real version one. I saw him has piles of Very Nice Sneakwood logs. What you just bought are already good cues
                            It's in the Shaft

Comment

• Originally Posted by vucko117 View Post
                              Oh,I forgot since I asked in this thread about cue design for my new cue I think that it is fair to post some pics now
                              Just curious to know. How much are they costing you ?
                              It's in the Shaft

Comment

• first one was 245,second one is 300. I havent yet ordered third cue,but i guess it will be arround 260
                                BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Working...
                                X