Cue Case looking for a cue!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue Case looking for a cue!!!!

So here are some pics of my NEW case. I am waiting on a Trevor White cue. The cue is a 3/4 with ebony and amboyna burl splices.

The case is a Stamford Cuemakers double cut leather. I went with distressed brown and black leather to mimic the cue.

The anticipation is kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiling me!!!

Mike
    Attached Files

Very nice case, how long until you get your cue? What design will it be?
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

I placed the order in November. Trevor said it is ready just waiting for him to send final pictures, and ship I guess. He has been a bit backed up...................so I am waiting patiently!!!

Here is the design I picked!

Mike
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks nice and like itll match the case perfectly
        sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

I went a little over the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I am worth it (LOL)

Mike

Comment

That case is lovely, slightly better than my black plastic tube
            #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Excellent looking pair, they match well. We are always worth that little bit extra.

Mike

Comment

AMBOYNA BURL ......you wont be disappointed. :snooker:

p.s nice case

Comment

Funnily enough i saw a case like this as i was paying for my table tonight, it was open across a few stools next to the bar, i hadnt seen one before but couldnt get over how beautifully finished it was, i bet the guy thought i was after making a quick getaway with it as i was staring to read the name Stamford as its in fancy writing.

Comment

Paul of Stamford Cues makes the best leather cases I've seen; it's just that they're sooo beautiful you don't want to get them damaged at all and they're cases, after all. They will get knocks. That's why they're there, to protect your cue. Soon we'll be needing case protectors to protect the case which is protecting the cue!! There's an idea in there somewhere.

Btw, the case is fantastic, beautiful colours. Great choice of cue & case.
                    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments!! I agree with the case protecting the case, protecting the cue (LOL) Sometimes I wonder why we spend so much on these items..................makes no sense. A one piece cue with a good feel, and a good tip will do just as well.

That said......................I love all the fancy stuff. I guess if the wife can buy shoes and purses, I can buy cues and case (LOL)

Mike

Comment

It's a new fashion: snooker accessorising!!
                        Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

All in all great looking case
                          You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
                          BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

Working...
                          X