Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please HELP...Trying to find name plate engravers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
    Will do. Ill send you a file tomorrow as its at work. Ive outlined the fonts and run the circle as a guide.

It is muc easier if the fonts are not outlined. The file should be exactly like the final result.
    A film is made from that file to expose a photosensitive magnesia plate. After that it is etched to the final cliche.
    I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

totlxtc your going to have to stop naming your cues... its going to cost you a fortune to have a different stamp made for each
      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
        totlxtc your going to have to stop naming your cues... its going to cost you a fortune to have a different stamp made for each
        It is the same if the color of the writing changes. Increasing numbers are also not a big thing.
        But to have different names on it is a bit more expensive. But not too much not to offer it as an option...

Comment

Problem is i cant give you the fonts as they are copyrighted. And as a designer i can get in alot of trouble. Have emailed over the file to you.

Not planing to do number runs. Just 2 types. 1 for full cues and 1 for refurb cues.
          sigpic <---New Website
          Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

I have received the first file. And it is OK that way.
            The fonts I do not need. The template is sufficient for me...

You will get a price for a megnesia cliche and a brass cliche.
            Magensia will do but brass would have a quite better result because of the fine lines.

Comment

Thank you. You're a star
              sigpic <---New Website
              Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Working...
              X