How does a chinese made ebay cue play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
    From what I heard so far, Welsh Pool Trading does offer very good value for the money but it is not in the same range as the cues in question.

I know a few people with cues from China, some have those MA, MX, MS or what have you, with the case and the two extensions for about 50 pounds including shipping to Canada. Some have the JX, JS, or something like that for a bit more.

The latter seem better in my opinion.

I hve had a JX (JXA2 i think it was off ebay) cue for around 2 years now, and it is excellent quality, its had a bit of mistreatment from me (getting peed off with playing a stupid or crap shot) arrow straight, plays nicely and after oiling it, is silky smooth..

the only thing you need to do with it is put a decent tip on it as the one that comes with it is akin to sticking a piece of cardboard box on the end of the cue

to get a comparable cue over here with ali case, mini butt, tele extension you would be paying at least double the price.

Comment

Depends what they are made off, if you have one in ebony and real ash where proper glue was used it should be as good/bad as any.

Cues made from china ash type and painted bog wood butts are unlikely to be of acceptable quality to the average player, however such cues sell for $5.- 20.00 you cant even buy an ash blank in the UK for that.

If you want an excellent Chinese cue, try Lou Pei, he makes all the Acuerate Cues and he has good quality control, I have had an excellent cue from him with better balance and feel then any Parris I have had. Lou Pei I think sells retail from $ 100 - 500.00 the cue in the picture cost me $ 150.00 and is better IMO then the Parris Ultimate I have. But it comes down to you the player, if your cue action is good and if you have any kind of touch you will soon find the cue that suits you, if you struggle you be better advised to spend your money on sound tuition then cues; Just my thought;:snooker::snooker:
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X