snooker cues ( what else haha)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snooker cues ( what else haha)

Well basically i am starting to get coaching and i really need to get a new cue, with my current cue it is really not that good and the more i improve the more i think i need a new cue.

i dont really want to order a cue online as i know the waiting times can be quite long and i want to test the cue out first.

my budget is £150-£200 and im hoping to get a very decent cue with this money but im not really knowldgeable about cues dont really know much about them.
    with my price range what would be the best type of cue to get and what kind of tip should it have.

also if anyone knows anywhere in london i can get a custom cue please let me know.

thanks for the help in advance

Malachi-b
    Age:17 full time snooker player hoping to get somewhere in the future!

Malachi-b,
    I joined TSF a month or so ago. Knew very little about cue makers or cues really. I spent many countless hours scouring the threads and asking advice from the very knowledgable members here. Put in the time to familiarize yourself with the wealth of knowledge here and in time you'll be able to figure out what's best for you. BUT, you have to put in the time.
    The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

That is some great advice

Comment

Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
        Malachi-b,
        I joined TSF a month or so ago. Knew very little about cue makers or cues really. I spent many countless hours scouring the threads and asking advice from the very knowledgable members here. Put in the time to familiarize yourself with the wealth of knowledge here and in time you'll be able to figure out what's best for you. BUT, you have to put in the time.
        totally agree 100%

started a while ago, and now i have a cue which i know im gonna be more than happy with, until i get a John Parris (in my dreams )

Comment

Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
          Malachi-b,
          very good advice.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by Zidane_87 View Post
            totally agree 100%

started a while ago, and now i have a cue which i know im gonna be more than happy with, until i get a John Parris (in my dreams )
            you dream of a parris - you need to read more on tsf
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
            X