No announcement yet.

Mastercraft or Mastercue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are right. But try to do it if you dont live in the UK or Thailand ...big problem. sending back the cue for repair, and then back to you, will cost almost as a new Master cue.
    Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

yes that is true - better to check that its been done or stick with a one piece.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I've seen the same problems in mastercue cues with dodgey joints, never seen a one piece but the tip and the cues in general seem ok. I'd take the advice and try and find a one piece seems pretty sensible.
        -'Don't choke, don't choke, don't choke! aww I knew I was going to choke'-

Comment

i personaly recomend craftsman cues had mine 6 years still strait and good condition.
          they make the cue to your spec and they have good customer comunication. also reasonably priced

http://www.craftsmancues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by brilliantrocket_ron View Post
            i personaly recomend craftsman cues had mine 6 years still strait and good condition.
            they make the cue to your spec and they have good customer comunication. also reasonably priced
            well, you'll get all that with mastercraft too!

Comment

Well....Me being in India means I dont have the access to all those big names in cues..Am a beginner and am gettin my own cue.Here we mainly get only Master cue.(....nothin else..N a few riley ones..So I guess I have to go wid a Master cue..But seeing the discussion on the one piece and 3/4 master cues,am in a dilemma.I have to get a 3/4 joint cue owing to transportation probs! .....

Comment

motofreak, I don't think it is a dilemma.

if you feel comfortable with your cue that is the most important thing!!! whether it is 3/4, one piece or center jointed. it's very much a personal taste and in my opinion there's no wrong or right here. if you need a jointed cue because of transportation (such as I do), it is absolutely okay to get a 3/4 cue...! why not? check one out at your local dealer if you can find one and if it feels right, that's the best you can do.

Comment

I dont think the joint could be that bad on a Master anyway. I mean they can't have a 100% failure rate, right? What are the chances, may be 1 out of 20, 30 or 50 or so?

The chance of your having some problem is quite slim I would think. You have to be quite unlucky to have that problem.

If it comes off, it can be glued back on anyway.
                  www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
                  X