Peradon custom cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peradon custom cues

I'd been looking at Peradon for quite some time to have a cue made and wondered if any of you had ever used their service to have a cue custom made? The cues look good quality but I have heard of the drawback of the cues of them being sticky and needing alot of time to get right. I'd love to hear from some people that could put my mind at ease before I part with any hard worked for cash.
    -'Don't choke, don't choke, don't choke! aww I knew I was going to choke'-

there not the best for the money they charge you can get ALOT better else where . t,white,robin cook,

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
      there not the best for the money they charge you can get ALOT better else where . t,white,robin cook,
      Yeah thanks I think I'll go elsewhere I'd heard alot of bad things, I'd probably be better going to Parris cues.

Comment

If you have that much money trevor white, john parris, robin cook, mike wooldridge are a better bet i would say.

For less you can get mastercraft, craftsman, welshpool trading etc.

Depends on your budget but i would rather have any of the above than peradon
        sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
          If you have that much money trevor white, john parris, robin cook, mike wooldridge are a better bet i would say.

For less you can get mastercraft, craftsman, welshpool trading etc.

Depends on your budget but i would rather have any of the above than peradon
          Thanks I appreachiate it, just for the record I'd pay upto about £500 for everything as its going to be a cue that I'm keeping for as long as possible, forever is possible. I'm going to look at Wooldride and Parris I hear alot of good things about them.

Comment

i'd go to mike wooldridge or trevor white personally before parris.

Comment

Originally Posted by itx View Post
              i'd go to mike wooldridge or trevor white personally before parris.
              Mike Wooldridge do look great cues and I don't think I've ever heard a bad word about them.

Comment

Peradons are very pricey for what you get, for about the same amount you could get a Hunt & Osbourne, a Trevor White, a Wooldrige, or some of the other cues that have been named on this thread. Peradons are known to be too stiff, with sticky finishes, and joints which become loose over time.

I just bought a used one piece Mastercue off ebay and I'm really pleased with it. It cost me 200 Canadian dollars with a case and a 8-12 inch screw in telescopic extention, I'm not saying everyone should run out and buy one, Mastercues are known to vary quite a bit from cue to cue, but I lucked out and got a good one at a great price, and it plays better than my custom $1000 Kevin De Roo cue I've played with for the past 5 years. Just my opinion, but I'd say you can do better than Peradon with out looking too hard.
                sigpic

Comment

I agree that Mike Wooldridge, Trevor White or Robin Cook would be the go. If time is a factor, with that money you might like to try Wooldridge as he can probably get an awesome custom cue to you more readily if you choose one of the designs he has available.
                  With Robin Cook you would wait at least a couple of months and T.W much longer than that.
                  The wait is worth it for both of those guys but Mike has an innovative set up designed to get top cues to people when they want them.
                  Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Working...
                  X