Just got my new mike wooldridge cue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my new mike wooldridge cue.

hello everyone, i just got my new mike wooldridge cue and has a go with it and it is amazing. here is a review for anyone interested.

The feel of this cue is amazing i can already see a difference in my game by just playing with a different cue. You have not played with a cue until you buy a mike wooldridge cue the craftsmanship is out of this world amazing cue well worth the money.
    The only fault is that i am not able to use my screw on extensions as this cue will only let me put on mikes 'air lock' extensions but that aint all bad.

overall this is an amazing cue well worth the money mike is the best and kindest cue maker out there.

if i were to give the cue a rating it would be 9.8/10 let down by the extension but mike is the best cuemaker out there i can assure you that i was going to buy a john paris until i seen mikes cues they are amazing its a steal for only 160 pounds.
    Age:17 full time snooker player hoping to get somewhere in the future!

no doubt the cue is good but i'm always sceptical about people saying a cue improves their game so much :S It's probably just a psychological thing

Comment

I am glad you enjoy your cue.

I hope you make many big breaks with it

Comment

Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
        no doubt the cue is good but i'm always sceptical about people saying a cue improves their game so much :S It's probably just a psychological thing
        You may be right, but I got a new cue recently and it has improved my game no end. So much so that I am thinking of selling my old cue, which is a great cue itself.

PM me if interested. Serious offers only please.

"If anybody can knock these three balls in, this man can."
        David Taylor, 11 January 1982, as Steve Davis prepared to pot the blue, in making the first 147 break on television.

Comment

Originally Posted by davis_greatest View Post
          You may be right, but I got a new cue recently and it has improved my game no end. So much so that I am thinking of selling my old cue, which is a great cue itself.

I will give you £5000000

Comment

Originally Posted by davis_greatest View Post

does it come with angle buddy ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Theguywithaplan View Post
              I will give you £5000000
              i Will sell you a better "cue" for that

Comment

This cue is fantastic! It's got a USB plug!

Comment

I will give you £5000000[/QUOTE]

i will sell you my house for that much!!!
                  wooooooooo snookerrr

Comment

Originally Posted by mooneyy View Post
                    This cue is fantastic! It's got a USB plug!
                    The tip is a little worn, I'll give you that, but there's no need to make fun of it!
                    "If anybody can knock these three balls in, this man can."
                    David Taylor, 11 January 1982, as Steve Davis prepared to pot the blue, in making the first 147 break on television.

Comment

Very distinctive d_g, a good knobbly grip. With the dongle attachment is it any good on WSC 09?
                      Last edited by moglet; 15 April 2009, 09:53 PM.

Comment

I guess your cue is a shark Malachi? I've had my eye on them for a while. I really admire MW's approach to things, he promises the world with his cues and delivers.
                        Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Yes it's a shark. Well worth the money for what you get

Comment

A new cue certainly does boost one's mentality at the beginning and after a while everything back to normal, i experienced this so many times.

Comment

I don't want to hijack the thread, but this isn't worth starting a new post.

Would any of the cue makers on here - Trevor, Mike etc make a cue and send to Australia?

Comment

Working...
                              X