No announcement yet.

Just got my new mike wooldridge cue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just ordered my own Black Shark cue (and extension) from Mike Wooldridge and am anxiously awaiting its arrival. I will let you know what I think once I have had a chance to play with it. From what I have read on the forum, I should be pleased. Also wanted to say thanks to Mike for responding to my e-mails and questions.

Comment

Originally Posted by alex_5525 View Post
      I will give you £5000000
      i will sell you my house for that much!!![/QUOTE]

hows he gonna play snooker with your house! your being totally illogical and silly. LOL

Comment

Hope the MW will serve you well.

Comment

I just received my new Black Shark today and played with it tonight. I agee, for such a reasonable price, the cue was extremely well put together, looks, feels and even smells great. I would recommend this cue to anyone who wants a great handmade cue at a reasonable price. I would also like to thank Mike Wooldridge for responding quickly and accurately to my numerous e-mails.

Thanks.

Comment

Snap some pics of your cue and post them here.

Comment

I took some shots of the cue but have not figured out yet how to post them. Any hints/instructions on posting photos and I will be happy to post them. Again, I couldn't be more pleased with the cue, craftsmanship, quality and playability for such a reasonable price.

Comment

Working...
              X