hunt and o'byrne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hunt and o'byrne

i was wondering if some one could give me a valuation on my cues.1 is a green badge hunt and o'byrne and the other is a black badge hunt and o'byrne.

you might want to go into more detail of the cue, to get a more accurate valuation.

Didn't H&O only start producing coloured plate cues when Will started working with Robert?
    Last edited by MattCash; 16 April 2009, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Pics would also be good
      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

the green plate about £250/£300 the black plate i have seen them go on ebay for £400/£500 allways seem to go to the far east they pay mega bucks for them.

Comment

im sorry but i dont know how to post pictures!if some one wants to tell me (in great detail) lol then i would love to.

Comment

Karl parris, can you send the black badge's photo to me.
            I might be interested.

johnny114805@hotmail.com

cheers

Comment

pls send some pics to me

paolo_casparrini@yahoo.co.uk

Comment

Hunt and O'Byrne, Robert Osborne and Hunt & Osborne. have always done the different coloured plates. Blue(machine spliced), Red(Hand spliced, Pre turned Hand finished)
                Green Plate(Highest quality wood selected, Same as parris) Black Plate(Highest quality with specified grain pattern. I.E. amount of arrows and spaced, specified) they range in price from around £250-£600. Look here for detalis. http://www.robertosbornecues.com/uk/
                I might have a Beauty of a Black plate for sale very soon.
                Will post up with pics asap. Looking for offers when i do. Its an absolute beauty.
                "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Working...
                X