No announcement yet.

My new Trevor White cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did it go, by the way? Did you play well with it straight away, or has there been a period of adaptation? It's not always to change, especially to something that looks as top-class as that one does ... So, what's the verdict? Are you keeping it? Lol
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

I'm definately keeping it , it would be difficult to sell on as i'ts got a personalised name plate, I must get some pictures sorted for you guys
      I'm trying not to fall into the "my god I'm now the best player in the world and it's all down to my new cue" mentality and look at my playing objectively but with that in mind I do feel I'm playing most shots more consistently, long pots seem easier and getting action on the cue ball is effortless, this may be partly down to dropping tip size from 10mm to 9.5mm, also the finish on the cue is superb, i thought my Tony Ions cue was smooth but my new cue makes it feel like its made of pallet wood!!.
      The only type of shot i'm struggling with is playing balls when they are up against the cushion, again this may be due to the smaller tip size????.

I would like to again publicly thank Trevor for all the advice , support and above all the superb product, His cues are a lot of money but when you look at what you get for the money they represent something of a bargain, I wouldnt hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

John

Comment

trevor is a top class cuemaker his cues are awesome and this is a truley amazing cue, let us know when you get your 1st 147 lol
        Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by craigslater View Post
          trevor is a top class cuemaker his cues are awesome and this is a truley amazing cue, let us know when you get your 1st 147 lol
          i fear you may be waiting some time for my 1st 147, not the cues fault, just the owner

Comment

congrats robsonj!!!

Still waiting for mine, all it needs is the name badge then its complete.

Then it will be mine, ALL MINE WWWWOOOOOO HAAAAA HAA!

Can't wait, will go cutmy hair now to past the time

Comment

hey nam, perhaps you can convert roy to TW cues

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerloopy_08 View Post
                hey nam, perhaps you can convert roy to TW cues
                Never gonna happen matt

Nothing against them whatsoever its just my Parris is the best ive EVER played with and I intend on keeping it.
                Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Working...
                X