My new Trevor White cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Trevor White cue

A few photo's I recieved from Trevor recently, not finished yet but hopefully not long to wait now!!

The tulipwood is a pleasant surprise to me, wasnt expecting it to be so red!!

the tulipwood looks great, is it a jp mannock style copy, looks lovely anyway

Comment

Originally Posted by atm147iwish View Post
      the tulipwood looks great, is it a jp mannock style copy, looks lovely anyway
      yep its a mannock replica, gonna have a different badge though

Comment

its sweet... good choice, ill have one soon, 4 tulipwood splices with thick maple underneath, cant wait

Comment

Originally Posted by atm147iwish View Post
          its sweet... good choice, ill have one soon, 4 tulipwood splices with thick maple underneath, cant wait
          The waiting hurts mate , been looking forward to this cue for months now

Comment

yeah, really lookin forward now, but luckily ive a really nice playin north west right now so ill survive!

Comment

this one looks really nice! congrats, hope you enjoy playing with it.

Comment

Wow it looks absolutely stunning mate! I like the red butt, crying out for BLOOD!

Comment

Great cue must have cost you quite a bit.
                  -'Don't choke, don't choke, don't choke! aww I knew I was going to choke'-

Comment

That looks great would love one made in ash, I have an Elite made by Parris which I like but the butt on that cue looks the next level. :snooker:
                    Welsh Is Best

Comment

Thanks for all the positive comments guys,yes the cue wasnt cheap but it could well last me a lifetime and as such, to me represents damn good value, I had some quotes off other cue makers and Trevor's price was by no means the most expensive so again, for me, excellent value for money

Comment

it's a very very nice cue!!!
                        envy...
                        what a great work by trevor white~
                        u're a lucky man~

Comment

going to have my 1st knock with my new cue tonight, if it plays as well as it looks and feels then the opposition's got no chance

Comment

Originally Posted by robsonj View Post
                            going to have my 1st knock with my new cue tonight, if it plays as well as it looks and feels then the opposition's got no chance
                            You better play well with a cue looking like that!

Comment

Originally Posted by checkSide View Post
                              You better play well with a cue looking like that!
                              oh god , you've put me under the cosh now!!

Comment

Working...
                              X