Who is the Best Replica cue maker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the Best Replica cue maker?

I want a replica cue making of my Ye Olde Ash who would you recomend?

trevor white
    RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

tony ions
      tony glover
      trevor white

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerloopy_08 View Post
        tony ions
        tony glover
        trevor white
        I didnt think Tony Ions was still making cues

Comment

Tony Glover is the best for a replica Ye Olde ash or any replica cue for that fact. I have a Replica Ye olde ash from Tony and it is perfect.
          http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

Originally Posted by JasonOwen View Post
            Tony Glover is the best for a replica Ye Olde ash or any replica cue for that fact. I have a Replica Ye olde ash from Tony and it is perfect.
            Have you any pics you could show? I was thinking Trevor White but i dont know if he does the badges? There are so many good cue makers its hard choice

Comment

Send me your email address and I will send you some pics. Trevor cant make the badges. jasonow at ntlworld dot com - replace the at and dot with the correct symbols.
              http://thecueguru.weebly.com/

Comment

Originally Posted by JasonOwen View Post
                Send me your email address and I will send you some pics. Trevor cant make the badges. jasonow at ntlworld dot com - replace the at and dot with the correct symbols.
                Have sent you an email thanks im still not sure though!

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerloopy_08 View Post
                  tony ions
                  tony glover
                  trevor white
                  good answer - trevor if you have the time to wait - glover for the badges they are very good.

oh and yes trevor can do the badges!
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I saw one of these Glover cue replicas of a JP Mannock made for a member on this forum recently and it and it looked beautiful. I have never used a Glover cue so i don't know how they play but if this particular cue certainly looks quality at first glance and if this is his benchmark then it seems a good one to set.

Comment

Tony Glover is one of the very best cuemakers out there, and when it comes to replicas he'll make you a replica that's a player as well. I've had 6 or 7 Glover cues pass through my hands in the past 2 years, and each one has been fantastic - perfect splicing on all his cues, 1st class ash, ebony and exotic woods, great playability and feel, perfect badges and attention to detail is 2nd to none. I'd recommend him to anyone.
                      Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Working...
                      X