Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunt&Osborne green plate, Hunt&O'Byrne red plate

I have to sell:
    a Hunt&Osborne green plate as new. One piece, 58 inches, 17.5 oz, tip 9.5 mm, ash, ebony butt, one green veener
    A Hunt&O'Byrne machine spliced red plate 3/4, 58 inches, 9.5 tip,around 18 oz. leather case (special style) standard extention ( no telescopic, directly on the shaft)
    Open to serious offers
    Attached Files

Picture

The Hunt&O'Byrne
    Attached Files

Comment

Hunt&Osborne

The Hunt&Osborne
      Attached Files

Comment

Those are nice cues, Seb. Are you giving up the game, or are you just selling some extra cues you don't need?
        Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Who made that case, very interesting...
          How does it work? Do you have to turn the case upside own to get the butt out or does it come with a shorter tube for the butt, and longer ones for the shaft and extensions?
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Salut,
            I've severals cues (Trevor White, Parris special, Hunt& osborne, Hunt&O'Byrne) and i'm looking for antique cues (burroughes&watts) handmade as Eureka, Yeolde ash, burwat champion, Newman... and Hunt&O'Byrne black plate. Then, i need money.
            I only play with my Trevor White cue. For me it's the best one.

Comment

I thought that if you were keeping the TW then you weren't giving up the game! Good news and good luck in your search for some nice antiques.
              Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Hi,
                there are three tubes in the case. One for the butt, one for the shaft, one for the extention to the size of each one. It was made on measure a long time agoo.
                The leather is very good quality, no damage!
                Attached Files

Comment

man, 350 gbp for the green plate?

Comment

Yes, that's ok 350£ + shipping cost. I have to check the shipping cost to Hong Kong. In your opinion which compagny would be the best? UPS, Fedex, DHL...Thank you.
                    I'll send it in severals tubes to protect it from crash and water.

Comment

fedex is good..
                      but how we trade?

Comment

Hi biankez, how much do you want for the Red Plate?

Thanks

Comment

The fisrt solution is Paypal, the second one is a bank transfer. I've never done that outside eurepean union before. I have to ask my bank.

Comment

Hi, For vthe red plate and everything going with i ask 250£ + shipping cost. Thank you.

Comment

Hello, Anybody has solution to send a one piece cue in Hong kong? Did someone did it in the past? UPS, Fedex... An aproximative price? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X