Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adr147 cue on ebay

this is really a message for adr147 but as I am fairly new cannot pm him,

hi adr147 I have been looking at your cues on ebay (very nice), but there is one of your cues on ebay listed by someone else (300313006198) & also advertised on here, the cue is the spec I am looking for same as old cue(I play pool & snooker so looking for a 9mm tip to cover both, would love two cues but her indoors has set my limit ), I know this doesn't mean it will play the same, but anyway couple of questions (this is the first time I have bought a fairly decent quality cue) if you are putting your name on them they must be a decent quality judging by all your posts on cue info, also do you try them out to see if they play/hit ok :snooker:

I know its a bit cheeky asking for advice on a cue someone else is selling so won't be offended if you decline.

thanks in advance for any info you can give me

ta simon

if it has my badge on it it will be a decent cue.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

adr cue

Hi adr147

Thanks for the info if the ebay one falls through I will have to save some penny's & buy one of yours direct

thanks again simon

Comment

no problem - the seller is a nice chap.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

He definately is very nice.

Comment

Originally Posted by willytan View Post
            He definately is very nice.
            hi willy! nice meeting u yesterday. shall meet up with u one day for a game or two, maybe next wednesday!
            Stephen Hendry, the Golden Boy

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              no problem - the seller is a nice chap.
              Thank you!

I am a nice chap.

Comment

Originally Posted by jasond28 View Post
                Thank you!

I am a nice chap.
                Hi jasond28 I was looking at your cue on ebay I was the one asking questions this morn (zengtir) just weighing up my options, as I am a yorkshire man I would like to the the best for my money (as every yorkshire person does ) but if I do decide to go ahead will contact you through this forum no fees

ta simon

Comment

Working...
                X