Stephen Hendry cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Hendry cue

Hi I am sure this was discuses here before in one way or the other but I couldn’t find the thread for it could be that I’m too damn lazy
    I am curious to know what cue Stephen Hendry is using I know it used to be Acuerate but from what I saw it is a different cue, I wanted to see if anyone here know what cue he is using now and what are the specs for it, butt diameter, length, tip size etc…
    Thanks.
    Bring Back Clive!

Stephen is still using an acuerate 147 cue, i don't know his specs, but im sure that another forum member will know.

Comment

Actually, I think he uses the Classic. I was trading emails with Acuerate and asked this question, and I'm quite sure he uses that one.

Comment

Actually it is a Acuerate Legend, I know coz I got one right here next to me.

Comment

actually its a 147 in maple - the legend was i suspect named after him and was not avaliable when he got his!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
            actually its a 147 in maple - the legend was i suspect named after him and was not avaliable when he got his!
            Thats the way I understood it. That Hendry uses a 147 in maple, and they created the "legend" afterwards as a special "have a cue like stephen hendry" type of thing
            sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

So no one knows the specs? Com’on I thought the most knowledgeable people are on this forum
              Bring Back Clive!

Comment

His tip is 8.9 mil

Comment

Originally Posted by odin View Post
                  So no one knows the specs? Com’on I thought the most knowledgeable people are on this forum
                  Why don't you contact him to find out? Seriously, there must be a way of contacting him if you really want to know, right? :snooker:
                  Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Maybe its better idea to contact Acuerate cues. sure they can help.
                    Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

Originally Posted by Asi View Post
                      Maybe its better idea to contact Acuerate cues. sure they can help.
                      Also a very good idea, Asi. Good morning to you my friend, by the way.
                      Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Good morning mate, you must present here your new beauty!
                        Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

Yeah it's Acuerate 147 with a maple shaft (also called Acuerate Legend). It's a 3/4 cue with a ebony butt with walnut splices and green veneers. It's a pretty light cue (around 17 oz) but very nicely balanced and with a small tip (around 9 mm) to reduce the deflection of the cue ball. It costs around 400 £. That's all I know about Stephen's cue.
                          The world's finest doubler

Comment

It helps him do stuff like this....http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8023502.stm

Comment

ROFL Thats funny
                              sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Working...
                              X