X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graeme Dott - 1pc Andy Gibbs cue (ash)
    Mark J Williams - Barracuda machine-spliced cue
    Shaun Murphy - Tom Newman 1370 break cue, 1pc, extended by Rodney Hinde
    Last edited by KeithinFrance; 15 May 2009, 07:45 AM.
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

2001/04/08 > Ronnie O'Sullivan - Cue?

id say anything with a tip on and off then on again before he bites it off and puts another on lol

Comment

Originally Posted by wildJONESEYE View Post
        2001/04/08 > Ronnie O'Sullivan - Cue?

id say anything with a tip on and off then on again before he bites it off and puts another on lol
        lol or you could say a 1 piece converted to a 2 piece by Ronnie himself

He uses a JP traditional but with ultimate splices does he not?? Sorry i get so confused with what he does and does not use.
        sigpic <---New Website
        Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Originally Posted by Cyril View Post
          Roger Lee used to exhibit that cue (and glass case and set of balls etc) in th Heritage Room at the Crucible each year, until they decided to use the room for corporate hospitality instead.
          The thing I was amazed at was how short it is.

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
            The thing I was amazed at was how short it is.
            room or cue?

Comment

ROS and Mark Williams both use Parris.

Comment

Originally Posted by 1lawyer View Post
                ROS and Mark Williams both use Parris.
                Yes, now they do, but what did they use when they won their world titles? Williams used his Barracuda and ROS used a Burroughes & Watts Champion then he went on to Parris' cues.
                Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

oh I know this Kieth...These two could win things with broom handles.

Comment

Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
                    Yes, now they do, but what did they use when they won their world titles? Williams used his Barracuda and ROS used a Burroughes & Watts Champion then he went on to Parris' cues.
                    I thought I read Williams won a world with a machined o'min?

Is that just nonsense?

Comment

I believe Cliff used a Dufferin Trophy cue, or was it an adam--perhaps Noel can confirm?
                      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

parrot's cue

i might be very wrong here, but i've heard that John played with a peradon cue
                        :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                          I believe Cliff used a Dufferin Trophy cue, or was it an adam--perhaps Noel can confirm?

I think Thorburns was an Adam, am sure it's in his book, I'll check. Forgot about this thread.

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
                            I think Thorburns was an Adam, am sure it's in his book, I'll check. Forgot about this thread.
                            it was - i could fill in a lot of this but can't be bothered!
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Yes, Thorburn had an Adam in his book, just checked. Believe he won his championship titles and his 147 with an Adam as well.
                              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

pretty sure mark williams still has the same cue but has had the butt slightly reworked from a machine spliced into a hand spliced, he said it looked nicer lol

parris done the work and then stuck one of his badges on i think. similar thing with mathew stevens, i think he had an omin, parris did some work on, now it's a parris lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X