Where to buy Trevor White cues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Trevor White cues?

Yes, I know he's around here but I can't use the pm system nor can I find his email address.

I would like to contact him, can anybody help me?

My email address is weisiong123(at)hotmail(dot)com

Thanks mate

Send him an email at trevor.white(at)virgin(dot)net

But you may have to wait some days for his reply as he is too busy..

Comment

hey weisiong123
      im from australia tooo and i want to order a cue~~
      where abouts are u from??? so maybe we can order it together?
      im from sydney

Comment

or ask me.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Another Aussie here too. ADR, would you know if Trevor's computer is working yet? I emailed him almost 3 weeks ago and haven' got a reply, should i shoot another one or just wait?

Comment

ADR147
            i see u in alotta threads
            also saw ur collection of cues
            so u must know quite abit yeah
            well im gunna borrow this thread to ask u a few questions lol
            hope everybrother dont mind

im still choosing which cue maker to go with and these are my thoughts
            mike wooldridge , kevin muncaster , stamford , trevor white , tony glover , hunt osbourne (green plate) have u (NOT) tried any of them or got any recommendations??
            i laid my hand on a glover cue before which is reallly nice but i didnt buy it that time and now im regretting
            anyways....
            what are the prices in u.k roughly to make a cue?? does the cuemaker ships it to australia???
            thanks again ADR147 for everything

Comment

hey gettingbetter
              just outta curiosity are u from sydney??
              if so, do u know anywhere that has cues for sale??

Comment

Yeah, I am from Sydney. There aren't very many good shops around here. You have BB Billiards in Lansvale, Parramatta and another area and then the only other option is Heiron and Smith. I've been looking for a while and I've been to both those shops and neither have anything that I am looking for. What are you looking for? The most expensive cue at HS was something that was 300 dollars and the bloke showed me a few discounted cues, and said 'but they maybe warped.'

My current cue is from BB. If you are looking at something simple/beginner, you'll be able to find something in both shops, if not and you want something custom, this is the board as many people will help you.

Although, a few people at my club and a lot of people I know in general do use Peter Hanley cues. Just google it and have a read, I've been considering it for a while, but hopefully Trevor White and Stamford get back to me soon. It'd cost you about $1100 if you do go with a Peter Hanley.

Comment

thanks gettingbetter , but i reallly want a cue from trevor white or stamford or northwest and glover or wooldridge... because i laid hands on some mates cues and its just brilliant~~ and do u know the pricing for the cuemakers in uk to make a cue?? like an estimate?? because i dont got a clue but i got ma budget so yeah...
                  cheers dude
                  if got time can also meet up for a game im a noooob lol

Comment

also gettingbetter
                    u said the most expensive cue at HS was around 300???
                    i remember i've been there last year and theres some JP's so 300 shldnt be that right.... but im not tooo sure nowadays as uk currency drops so much

Comment

Originally Posted by gettingbetter View Post
                      Another Aussie here too. ADR, would you know if Trevor's computer is working yet? I emailed him almost 3 weeks ago and haven' got a reply, should i shoot another one or just wait?
                      he will get back to you in the end!

Comment

Originally Posted by marcoboy102 View Post
                        ADR147
                        i see u in alotta threads
                        also saw ur collection of cues
                        so u must know quite abit yeah
                        well im gunna borrow this thread to ask u a few questions lol
                        hope everybrother dont mind

im still choosing which cue maker to go with and these are my thoughts
                        mike wooldridge , kevin muncaster , stamford , trevor white , tony glover , hunt osbourne (green plate) have u (NOT) tried any of them or got any recommendations??
                        i laid my hand on a glover cue before which is reallly nice but i didnt buy it that time and now im regretting
                        anyways....
                        what are the prices in u.k roughly to make a cue?? does the cuemaker ships it to australia???
                        thanks again ADR147 for everything
                        all of these guys can make you a good cue every cue is different but as a rule the old addage applies you get what you pay for. most will ship to OZ but it is expensive because of the length - australia post will not handle it so must go DHL or fedex.

Comment

so adr how much roughly will a 3/4 ash trevor white cue cost???
                          like a rought estimate ?? thanks

Comment

£300 for the cue £40 to deliver it. more or less.

Comment

thanks ADR big time man
                              and one last one
                              how about the butt and splice??
                              like those ebony butts and i want cocobolo splicing
                              do they cost?? if so alot?? sorry because for all the troubles

Comment

Working...
                              X