X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o'min cue on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/One-piece-cust...3%3A1|294%3A50

hi everyone,

the above link shows an o'min cue. i thought the badge and butt like this before. but does look like a great cue.

isit genuine? also £500? really?

any thoughts please.

nicholas

The photos and description are naff, and take the 500 claim with a pinch of salt, it might be with the case (if it's leather) might be somewhere near that. Looks a nice cue from what you can see though, haven't seen another like it, might well be worth going up to 150-200 but get more photos/info. Doesnt say the tipe size, presume its 9.5 ?

Comment

I'd be pretty confident thats genuine

Comment

Since you're asking, it appears genuine but if it were me I'd want to see more of the shaft. Too many ebay sellers don't show the cue properly IMO.
        Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

hi so did anyone find out if this is genuine?

Comment

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/One-piece-cust...3%3A1|294%3A50

hi everyone,

the above link shows an o'min cue. i thought the badge and butt like this before. but does look like a great cue.

isit genuine? also £500? really?

any thoughts please.

nicholas
            Just read your forum.... Yes, this model is high priced. Omin's cue, if with more splice works, like other custom makers, will bear a high price tag. Price paid on ebay is, to me, quite reasonable. All Omin Cues are well balanced. And like said earlier, with well keep, my 10+ years old Omin cues still dead straight and plays llike dream (you need to be good at the games too).
            It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by philip1988 View Post
              hi so did anyone find out if this is genuine?
              No worry, it is. I have seen these spliced model event these days. I live some 10 miles away from his factory
              It's in the Shaft

Comment

Working...
              X