northwest or stamford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northwest or stamford

looking for a one piece stamford or northwest cue.....
    spec's 58", 9.5mm tip, 18oz , 29mm butt
    anyone who has a nice one for sale close too these spec's post here or pm me please.....

i had a bad northwest experience, but people will falem me probably for it.

i would go with the stamford, probably better quality and better service imo.

Comment

Dont know about Stamford. I own a North West - Great cue!!! Had a great experience with thier service. Kev is a top bloke!
      Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyuk View Post
        i had a bad northwest experience, but people will falem me probably for it.

i would go with the stamford, probably better quality and better service imo.
        I read about that in the other thread, and understand your feelings mate. But I live about 10 minutes from the place. How would you rate the cue, forgetting about the service?

Comment

the cue was okay, although the splicing was poor i thought. and the joint on the bottom was done poorly. this is all in hindsight though, i know a lot more than i did then, looking back now. but it was a fair price, as the old saying 'you get what you pay for'.

Comment

i used to play with a stamford,although the finish on it was not so great,it was a fantastic player.
            RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

Working...
            X