This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Wooldridge web site

I want to send my cue too mike for a new ferule, but I logged in to the shop area on the site and it's closed for repair! anyone know when it's going to be up and running again?

you might want to ask Mike that. he should be able to tell you if he's in a good mood

Comment

Originally Posted by lkomarci View Post
      you might want to ask Mike that. he should be able to tell you if he's in a good mood
      jesus christ!

i don't need to be in a good mood. just email me for f*ck's sake!

why do people feel the need to log in to a forum to ask other people (who have no idea) what the person involved already knows!

The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Ooppps he wasnt in a good mood try again
        Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
        Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
          Ooppps he wasnt in a good mood try again
          i'll second that

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post
            jesus christ!

for f*ck's sake!
            Sorry but good cue maker or not this was uncalled for tbh
            Last edited by MasterBreak147; 29 May 2009, 06:15 AM.

Comment

He has a point though
              Last edited by Dan27; 29 May 2009, 06:51 AM. Reason: I typed pint instead of point, drink on the brain.

Comment

Originally Posted by MasterBreak147 View Post
                Sorry but good cue maker or not this was uncalled for tbh
                lol! maybe, but t'was my mate's birthday so i'd had a few....

anyway, to clarify my point, lkomarci is absolutely correct - 'you might want to ask mike'

it really is that simple - if someone, anyone, wants to know how much/how long/how to do something then why don't they just ask the company/person first instead of logging into a forum?

i don't understand this forum 'mentality':
                1. i want to know how much farmer palmer charges for goat eggs.
                2. i know what i'll do - i'll post a thread on the the goat egg forum and wait til someone who doesnt know for sure cos they are not farmer palmer, but may have heard, or know someone who has heard, what the latest price and availability is.

now don't get me wrong, forums are good when you want to find out what people think of things or can't get the information you want.

but it seems to me people are going straight to forums before they even bother making direct contact to see if the said company/person can help them.

it doesn't make sense to me....

anyway, hurricane147, i'm always in a good mood () and you can safely email me anytime. i won't bite.

but for your information, shop is shut cos i'm too busy and behind with work. i'll open it when i have cleared a few things. shouldn't be long....
                The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

sorry mike ,I've just emailed you!

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post

i don't understand this forum 'mentality':
                    I totally agree & I don't think I'll ever understand it either (and not just related to the topic here, most people sit all day comparing **** sizes is beyond me... serious issue but human nature methinks ).
                    However & to be ontopic & fair, I've always asked my questions straight to Mike & he always replied duely.
                    Give'em hell, Mark :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                    X