Peradon Pro-cue Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peradon Pro-cue Review

I recently won a Peradon Pro-cue from a competition at Global Snooker. It arrived today, I here is a little product review of the cue.

Starting at the top of the cue, it has a 9.5 - 10mm tip with brass ferrule. Not really much to say here, it is a clean ferrule and well fitted.

The cue has nice grains going down the cue. It is also very smooth, with nice ebony splices on the butt. There are no additional splices on the butt.

There are no real faults with the cue, the cue is priced around £170, of course, cues from makers such as Trevor White, Mike Wooldridge and John Parris are likely to be better but for people that don't want to spend more than £200, Peradon cues are very good value. The cue also came with a 6 inch mini-butt extension.

my brother inlaw has one, its a nice cue but can be a bit sticky when playing with it for a while.

Comment

i recently did a little refinish for a friend, peradons are notorious for getting sticky quite quickly. wire wool and patience does the trick i found.

Comment

What grade of wire wool do you recommend?

Comment

Originally Posted by Captain Bb View Post
          What grade of wire wool do you recommend?
          Think it's called 0000 or something like that

Comment

Okay, got it. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X