Mastercraft Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by lawrywild View Post
    1Klik? Is this the same as a dotted joint?
    http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...7&postcount=56

http://1klik.co.uk/
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
      Thanks. What a relieve now. What type of joint you have for your Mastecraft cues then? Can you post your cue pics just like I did? Show the cue and the type of joint mate...

Thanks

hello TSF

i rencently orderd a Cue there and i have askt what type of joints they use and this was Dave's answer

a photo of a couple of the joints we use, the joint on the left is an imported quick
      release joint, which is of reasonable quality, we use this on many trade orders, but the joint on the right is a semi quick release which we use on all mastercraft custom made cues, this is a UK made joint which is much more expensive, but is a very good quality joint. (we also use airlock joints if requested)
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by Core View Post
        hello TSF

i rencently orderd a Cue there and i have askt what type of joints they use and this was Dave's answer

a photo of a couple of the joints we use, the joint on the left is an imported quick
        release joint, which is of reasonable quality, we use this on many trade orders, but the joint on the right is a semi quick release which we use on all mastercraft custom made cues, this is a UK made joint which is much more expensive, but is a very good quality joint. (we also use airlock joints if requested)
        The semi quick release joint looks lke airtwist joint to me. Thanks mate.
        My cueing sucks

Comment

Messages to ADR147 - What sort of price do your Mastercues start from? Heres my email address or just post on here

crypticchaos@hotmail.co.uk

Comment

had a pool cue made for me 18 months ago. They did a terrific job and it was just as I'd hoped. I think i paid £130 for a 3/4 8.5mm but i had it 3 inches shorter for pool. I would recommend them to anyone.

Comment

i just ordered a new cue from them last friday i can not wait lol 3-6 weeks doh

Comment

cue

I ordered one on Friday too =))))))))))))))
                But got lucky!!!! I wanted "Eclipse" model ( my first cue ) with a maple shaft and Dave just happened to have one half-made!!!! =)))) So he said it'll be ready in a couple days!!!! =))))
                ha!

Comment

lucky git :snooker:

Comment

i'm waiting on mine to actually ...hope i get a mail soon

Comment

3.5 weeks since I ordered mine, wait is tense

Comment

Can you even begin to imagine how "tense" Trevor White's customers get -having to wait up to 9 months for their cues

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                          Can you even begin to imagine how "tense" Trevor White's customers get -having to wait up to 9 months for their cues
                          No I can't!!!! I'd probably die!!!!
                          However I'm thinking about getting a cue from him ( in the future ) so I'll have to see how it feels like to wait for 9 months.

Comment

post the pics once you got it.. I've been waiting for my order only for 12 days now.. still a lot ahead

Comment

Originally Posted by sneaky_russian View Post
                              No I can't!!!! I'd probably die!!!!
                              However I'm thinking about getting a cue from him ( in the future ) so I'll have to see how it feels like to wait for 9 months.
                              TW should really create the Extra Long Wait series with Over 3 Months Additional Wait Added for an extra (though fair) price.. it could be his most popular (and quite rare..) cue ever

Comment

This thread is about Mastercraft cue...and it seems that it is begin to off topic now...
                                My cueing sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X