No announcement yet.

Mastercraft Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have information on their "Aspire" collection? It was supposed to be due out in August and there's still no information on that range of cues.

Comment

I am going to their workshop tomorrow, I will find out..

Comment

it was originally march i believe it just keeps getting delayed. I was wondering too
        sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

wot sort of cues are thay going to be ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Cateran View Post
            Does anyone have information on their "Aspire" collection? It was supposed to be due out in August and there's still no information on that range of cues.
            E-mail and ask Dave directly. He is the right person to answer this.
            My cueing sucks

Comment

I visited the workshop today and asked about the new range, They are very busy at the moment and when they get on top of the workload they will finish the new range, They have started it but not finished it.

I have ordered a new 1 piece snooker cue today, 9mm tip, 18-18.5oz
              Lovely design and I'm sure they'll do a top job on it. Should be ready for Xmas..:snooker:

Comment

i have a mastercraft with multi splices could be sold out. anyone interest?

Comment

have another 2 weeks to wait
                  but he did send some pics for me to look at... 9 more splices will be added,8 olivewood splices and 1 rosewood butsplice
                  looking realy forward to play with it
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by sneaky_russian View Post
                    I ordered one on Friday too =))))))))))))))
                    But got lucky!!!! I wanted "Eclipse" model ( my first cue ) with a maple shaft and Dave just happened to have one half-made!!!! =)))) So he said it'll be ready in a couple days!!!! =))))
                    ha!
                    SneakyRussian, Were you able to choose the weight, length, tip size etc or did you leave this up to Dave? I was thinking of ordering up a nearly made one to hurry things along a bit but I was a bit worried that I might get something which didn't suit. Can you let me know how you get on?

Comment

Originally Posted by macue View Post
                      i have a mastercraft with multi splices could be sold out. anyone interest?
                      macue, pics/specs? My cue is ordered already but I might know someone interested.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                        SneakyRussian, Were you able to choose the weight, length, tip size etc or did you leave this up to Dave? I was thinking of ordering up a nearly made one to hurry things along a bit but I was a bit worried that I might get something which didn't suit. Can you let me know how you get on?
                        Ask him if he's got any for sale already finished and what the specs of them are, that way you may be able to find one that suits you.

Other than that you just have to have patience, which is something alot of people don't seem to have these days.

Comment

i have one a furious i think ready made.
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

You'd proberly only have to wait 2-3 weeks, Which when you consider your having a personal cue to your spec I think it's well worth the wait.

Comment

ADR147 I know what the Furious looks like but would you be able to post the full specification? Length weight etc. More important to me than looks

Comment

cue

Bigmeek, I chose ALL the specs I wanted! Dave is THE NICEST guy to deal with! E-mail him and he'll give you a good advise.
                                I haven't got the cue yet...But I'm not in a rush and told him that even though he had it half-made he didn't have to hurry. :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X