No announcement yet.

Mastercraft Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yer dave is very good at customer service email him he will help you find wot you need

Comment

Originally Posted by kjozsa View Post
      TW should really create the Extra Long Wait series with Over 3 Months Additional Wait Added for an extra (though fair) price.. it could be his most popular (and quite rare..) cue ever
      I will make you a cue for $6 859.95 although the wait is so long you'll probably just have to pass it on in your will to your grandchildren. Im still taking deposit's NOW though.

I wouldn't think that time would make a price increase, i understand your sarcasem though , infact i would think that there would come a point where the price would increase to decrease waiting time. Otherwise it would be like waiting for a dentist in the Australian public health system, 3-4 years.

Comment

Originally Posted by sneaky_russian View Post
        Dave is THE NICEST guy to deal with! E-mail him and he'll give you a good advise.
        Totally agree with you...!!! He is very easy to negotiate too....what a nice man he is...
        My cueing sucks

Comment

I've received my mastercraft conquest a few days ago. I only had a chance to play with it once so far, but I absolutely love it. The cue itself is beautiful work, feels very natural, has a wonderful shaft and a close-to-perfect finish (I discovered only one glitch on it but it's not too embarassing).

On the other side, I tend to have serious problems with the minibutt I got, but let's forget this topic until ADR is back, I hope he can help sorting it out quickly.

I've shot a few pictures if anyone's interested.. oh and before I forget, big thanks to ADR147 for helping me with the deal!
          Attached Files

Comment

I got my "eclipse" too!!!
            And I'm happy with it! Great cue for the money!

Comment

anyone can say so.. pictures?

Comment

Nice looking cue that, i cant wait for this pocket ripping time of year to get over with and i can order myself a new cue when some spare cash becomes available...

I so want a new cue NOW but just canny do it this time of year, early new year and i'll be on it... ; )....

Comment

anyone can say so.. pictures?
                  I'll try to post some pictures tommorow.....

Comment

I've received my mastercraft conquest a few days ago. I only had a chance to play with it once so far, but I absolutely love it. The cue itself is beautiful work, feels very natural, has a wonderful shaft and a close-to-perfect finish (I discovered only one glitch on it but it's not too embarassing).

On the other side, I tend to have serious problems with the minibutt I got, but let's forget this topic until ADR is back, I hope he can help sorting it out quickly.

I've shot a few pictures if anyone's interested.. oh and before I forget, big thanks to ADR147 for helping me with the deal!
                    Congratulation with your new conquest cue mate. I like the shaft appearence. What happened to the mini butt anyway? Not fitted well?
                    My cueing sucks

Comment

Kjozsa Nice cue. Mastercraft use different types of joints. When I got my Eclipse I found my extensions didn't fit. Dave swapped the joint over for a different type and everthing fits OK now.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                        Kjozsa Nice cue. Mastercraft use different types of joints. When I got my Eclipse I found my extensions didn't fit. Dave swapped the joint over for a different type and everthing fits OK now.
                        May I know what type of joint for your cue's main and mini butt joint?
                        My cueing sucks

Comment

Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
                          May I know what type of joint for your cue's main and mini butt joint?
                          Brendan147 Hello again. We talked about the Mastercraft in another thread. It was by IMRANANWAR and is titled "Mastercraft Cues". Was posted on 17th June 2009. One of the replies was posted by Core on 16th November 2009 and he's attached a photo of two of the Mastercraft joints. My butt joint is on the right and my centre joint is on the left. Take a look. I'm not sure what the difference is between the two joints (apart from the look) but I think the right hand one feels better.

Comment

Working...
                          X