Parris Ambassador Cue & Buying Experience Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parris Ambassador Cue & Buying Experience Review

I know Parris Cues gets quite a bit of mixed feedback on this site, so I'd like to offer my two cents:

I picked up my cue earlier this week from Parris Cues after placing an order about a month ago from the US for an Ambassador cue shortened to 56" and 9.5mm tip. Christine in the front desk was great in helping me with my order and taxation issues - especially helping me with a spec. mistake I made when I placed the order.

Since I was traveling to England to pick the cue up I had to make sure that it would be ready in time, and as promised they had it for me the day I arrived in London. Length, weight, tip size were exactly what I wanted. Cue feels absolutely fantastic!!! Very solid hit, especially when I think about my very whippy Peradon Earl. Considering the fact that this is pretty much the cheapest Parris available, I'm super pleased with it.

My only complaint is actually in their selection of cases. Given how nice and expensive the cues are, I was very disappointed by their selection of cases. I wish they'd have some nicer options to choose from.

All in all, as per eBay custom, "would definitely buy again."

-Felipe

P.S.: Pics are attached.
    Attached Files

Looks like a nice cue with very nice grain.

Comment

Working...
    X