Mike Wooldridge Sin Bin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Wooldridge Sin Bin

I noticed whilst browsing Mike's website that he has a section called Sin Bin this is where he sells cues with slight defects and that don't match his very high standards I was wondering if anyone as ever brought one of these cues and so can you please post your comments and pics of the cue, I have sent an email to Mike to see if he has any of these cues available as I really need my own cue but can not afford a top of the range cue I am just waiting for a reply from Mike.

P.S. How do you know what length cue you need when ordering a custom made cue

Try a few cues and order what you prefer. Either that or hold the cue where you are comfortable with it then measure it.

Comment

Originally Posted by Snook1 View Post
      Either that or hold the cue where you are comfortable with it then measure it.

not sure about that... a lot of people hold the cue a short way up from the bottom for the majority of shots, but then move further downs for power shots etc.

Id play with a few if you can and see what you prefer, failing that just get a 58" as its pretty much standard (unless your really tall or really short).

Comment

Originally Posted by Shanghai Matt View Post
        not sure about that... a lot of people hold the cue a short way up from the bottom for the majority of shots, but then move further downs for power shots etc.

Id play with a few if you can and see what you prefer, failing that just get a 58" as its pretty much standard (unless your really tall or really short).
        I am quite short 5ft 4in to be exact.

Comment

This thread must hold the record for going quickly off-topic. It went off the first post.

Comment

A friend of mine bought one which seems to have had some sort of repair done around the bridge area on the shaft.

As a playing cue it is fine and I would sey represented decent value for money.

Comment

Working...
            X