• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    good things come to those who wait.
    exactly :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
      A very long wait and coupled with nam1977's experience it doesnt fill me with much confidence in TW.
      ive re-read nam1977's thread regarding his new cue, and cant find the negatives roy?

why the lack of confidence in trev?

Comment

Maybe not but I wouldnt be happy waiting for a cue since November 2008.
        Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
        Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

The wait is worth it roy

Comment

Guys..................the wait was not bad. Actually, it was SHORT compared to cue makers in the United States. Some have a waiting list for 5 years!!!

I will be ordering another from Trevor for my son soon!!!

I have full confidence in Trevor................the cue is CRAZY BEAUTIFUL. Honestly, it is the best hitting cue I have ever played with!!!!!

Mike

Comment

Lovely cue

Comment

Really nice cue..
                "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Consider the amount of hand-on work required to build a hand spliced cue, and the amount of orders Trevor must be receiving, the wait is not too bad.

I believe, that if you want something more simple, then the wait might be shorter, but that is just my guess.

American pool cues have some crazy waiting list, 2 years and up is normal for some cue makers, and customers will wait that long. Some will wait for the cues and then just flip it for some quick cash selling the cue as brand new!

I actually believe if you decide to wait for a long time, then you should order something top notch and fancy since it is more than a stick to shoot balls into a hole--it becomes a piece of art that you look forward to, and in most cases, a personal statement as well.
                  www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

agree with poolq,
                    my trev took 17 weeks to arrive, and he said 16 so who am i to grumble,
                    also mine included 4 splices with thick veneer underneath, cos if your gonna try an get a good stick from someone like trev, why not get them to produce something to be proud of.

Comment

congrats what a lovely cue
                      hope you enjoy it:snooker:
                      monchub =.-

Hunting my dream cue~

sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by tksix View Post
                        Placed the order with Trevor in November of '08. The cue was delivered a couple of days ago. Also included was a "matching" 6" mini-butt, not pictured. The cue looks amazing, and plays GREAT!!

I was playing with a Peradon 1/2 jointed, this cue is a 3/4 joint. I like the hit and feel of the 3/4 better!

Century break coming soon....................

Mike
                        hey tksix how u order a cue of trevor white?

Comment

not at all by now!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X