truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• truth

hello out there I would like to have a cue made and sent to austrailia. would like it to be top shelf. can anyone tell me if robert osborne black lable are at that level and how do they compare to john parriss

As a novice in cue craftmanship, there is no compare btw RO & JP.
    They are a class in their own rights.

It very much depends on individual to rate who is top as a cuemaker.

Comment

H&O black plate will be collectors items in the future and keep the value in terms of money.

In terms of craftsmanship I have to say that from the three black plate cues I had in my hands only one was really well made.
      I had to complain about the other two. One of them I had to send back for replacement because I was not willing to accept that level of quality for that amount of money.

But besides that these cues will be legends in the future.
      I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

I recommend Mike wooldridge, but what you have to watch out for is the customs duty which on a wooldridge case, pro3, short butt and extension was $300.

Comment

There are quite a few very good cue-makers - Mike Wooldridge , Trevor White , John Parris, Robin Cook , etc .
          Have a look through the cues forum .... you will learn a lot

Comment

The best cue I ever tried was made by Will Hunt. (before it was Hunt & Osbourne)

Parris are excellent and make great cues that hold their value..Buying off the internet or without trying is luck of the draw, even a top of the range cue might play dead. You never know but either cue maker is top notch if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
            X