Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My New Trevor White's cue arrived... BUT..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by cueinhand View Post
    Oh my god
    I know how you much feel......maybe Trevor White is not your cue...
    cueinhand : What is the brand of Ding's cue, in the Jiangsu Classic recently ? Any good Chinese Handmade cue to recommend. I collect snooker cues (but only with beautiful, 12+ splices)
    It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
      cueinhand : What is the brand of Ding's cue, in the Jiangsu Classic recently ? Any good Chinese Handmade cue to recommend. I collect snooker cues (but only with beautiful, 12+ splices)
      12+ splices ??? could you post some pics . please........

Comment

Originally Posted by samad View Post
        12+ splices ??? could you post some pics . please........
        Could not post...technical problem. Please send email to unclevit@yahoo.com and I will attach photo file for you
        It's in the Shaft

Comment

I'm not sure, as I know he is using Stamford after his master cue was broken.
          the cue making skill from China was improve little by little, but at this moment ,compare with Thai and Uk cue, Chines cue still an infant child.
          So I recommend nothing to you in chinese cue, but Thai cue (GBL) is stunning one, I reckon GBL look and play better than Master and O'min, can you tell me something about GBL? My 2nd GBL 4 splices of burrwood will be come very soon.

Comment

i own a gbl c5 got it a few months ago from stu green at greenbaize. all he said was he as them made in thailand and as them shipped over but the cue itself is a good as anything i have owned and better than most.
            the splicing is perfect its well balenced its got a realy good ash shaft and is one of the best playing cues i have ever played with. i just looked at is site it says he's got some new models coming soon.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
              i own a gbl c5 got it a few months ago from stu green at greenbaize. all he said was he as them made in thailand and as them shipped over but the cue itself is a good as anything i have owned and better than most.
              the splicing is perfect its well balenced its got a realy good ash shaft and is one of the best playing cues i have ever played with. i just looked at is site it says he's got some new models coming soon.
              Yup , Stu told me that there will be a batch of cues come from Thai in the begining of July, my cue will come with together!!

Comment

I'm not sure, as I know he is using Stamford after his master cue was broken.
                the cue making skill from China was improve little by little, but at this moment ,compare with Thai and Uk cue, Chines cue still an infant child.
                So I recommend nothing to you in chinese cue, but Thai cue (GBL) is stunning one, I reckon GBL look and play better than Master and O'min, can you tell me something about GBL? My 2nd GBL 4 splices of burrwood will be come very soon.
                I rarely seen and never tried this GBL cue before. Not familiar with local's. There is also another good cue maker named 'Sanan'. Anyhow, it's a matter of personal preferences. If a cue fits you well and you like it, then it's worth everything for you. Buying from quality maker means you get a good wood selection (dried and matured), good tip to butt balance, and quality handmade, in all parts, from start to finish. It will last longer and in its top performance from day one. Thailand has many professional-level cuemakers besides those wellknown names, but still keeping low profiles and never exposed their names in the public - favored by local collectors to do their custom splices design, etc.) I have many Omin and Mastercue that I bought from 1999-2003 that are still playing very good (custom made to my specs of 56.5/10/27/17.5, and this is the quality I just mentioned about. Too bad the Omin and Mastercue you own don't fit you, as they are top quality (higher price means perhaps better wood/grain and definitely more splices work). By the way, 7-12 July we'll be having 6-Red Sangsom Tournament here in Bangkok. I am attending all rounds. Hope to get signatures from Higgins, Doherty, White, Henry, etc. Fingers crossed
                It's in the Shaft

Comment

The Max money DHL can refund should be USD$100
                  woodscue@gmail.com

Easy way to custom made your cue

www.handmade-cue.com

Comment

I rarely seen and never tried this GBL cue before. Not familiar with local's. There is also another good cue maker named 'Sanan'. Anyhow, it's a matter of personal preferences. If a cue fits you well and you like it, then it's worth everything for you. Buying from quality maker means you get a good wood selection (dried and matured), good tip to butt balance, and quality handmade, in all parts, from start to finish. It will last longer and in its top performance from day one. Thailand has many professional-level cuemakers besides those wellknown names, but still keeping low profiles and never exposed their names in the public - favored by local collectors to do their custom splices design, etc.) I have many Omin and Mastercue that I bought from 1999-2003 that are still playing very good (custom made to my specs of 56.5/10/27/17.5, and this is the quality I just mentioned about. Too bad the Omin and Mastercue you own don't fit you, as they are top quality (higher price means perhaps better wood/grain and definitely more splices work). By the way, 7-12 July we'll be having 6-Red Sangsom Tournament here in Bangkok. I am attending all rounds. Hope to get signatures from Higgins, Doherty, White, Henry, etc. Fingers crossed
                    The GBL cue is my first custom cue from Thai, I totally believe the cuemakers from Thai can made great cue since I got that one!
                    unclevit: maybe we could keep taking about this via E-mail, I'm interesting more about cue and cuemakers in Thai!

Comment

The GBL cue is my first custom cue from Thai, I totally believe the cuemakers from Thai can made great cue since I got that one!
                      unclevit: maybe we could keep taking about this via E-mail, I'm interesting more about cue and cuemakers in Thai!
                      cueinhand : Talkd to my Coach today about GBL brand. He said the brand name should belong to the store you bought, e.g. big names commission chinese cue factory to do for them, blank badge, etc. If it's good for you, then keep playing with it. Anything else about cue in Thailand, let me know. Same email address.
                      It's in the Shaft

Comment

cueinhand : Talkd to my Coach today about GBL brand. He said the brand name should belong to the store you bought, e.g. big names commission chinese cue factory to do for them, blank badge, etc. If it's good for you, then keep playing with it. Anything else about cue in Thailand, let me know. Same email address.
                        you talk a load of nonsense. an all the time. u come out with utter sillyness

Comment

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
                          you talk a load of nonsense. an all the time. u come out with utter sillyness
                          Very impolite way of saying to a member......Very sorry if anything disturbs you......God of the Forum
                          Last edited by unclevit; 3 July 2009, 05:21 AM. Reason: not completed yet
                          It's in the Shaft

Comment

Working...
                          X