No announcement yet.

Is this a Real JP traditional? Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was'nt aware that u were interested in a parris cue,i thought u only wanted a one piece trevor white,i do have a 3/4 JP ULTIMATE for sale,the cue spec's are as follows:
    tip:10mm weight:18oz lenght:56inc butt:30mm it comes with a nice metal case,if u are interested let me know,the one piece trevor white and JP ultimate are sold already.

Comment

Originally Posted by n.er View Post
      I was'nt aware that u were interested in a parris cue,i thought u only wanted a one piece trevor white,i do have a 3/4 JP ULTIMATE for sale,the cue spec's are as follows:
      tip:10mm weight:18oz lenght:56inc butt:30mm it comes with a nice metal case,if u are interested let me know,the one piece trevor white and JP ultimate are sold already.
      Thanks for the offer but I already paid for 2 Parris cues. Classic and Supreme.

I don't think I should buy 3 cues at once for the first time buying a cue/s lol.

Comment

That's probably better than the Traditional JP sent me when I was in oz 5 yrs ago. It could be the light but the facing splice doesn't look like ovangkol to me.
        Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Originally Posted by eaoin11 View Post
          It could be the light but the facing splice doesn't look like ovangkol to me.

It looks too orange to be ovangkol, pernambuco maybe?

Comment

can I get more detail on your JP Ultimate please? Price? pic?

atisakdi.s@krusell.co.th

Thanks!

Comment

sorry mate, i am not going to ship cues internationally any more ,the last 2 i sold to china cost me a fortune in postage,but if you are in australia i might consider.

Comment

sorry mate, i am not going to ship cues internationally any more ,the last 2 i sold to china cost me a fortune in postage,but if you are in australia i might consider.
                No prob...u don't need to ship to Thailand. I do have a friend living in Australia, so you can ship there is we have the deal.

Pls send requested pics/price to my earlier stated e-mail.

Thanks!

Comment

where in oz does your freind live ?? if he's in sydney he can come down and have a look in person

Comment

Working...
                  X