john parris ultimate for sale brand new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• john parris ultimate for sale brand new

brand new jp ultimate for sale , delivery in july last week.

the present specs are:

one pc
    ash wood
    57.5" length
    9.5 mm tip
    29 mm butt
    17.25 oz
    4 large tulipwood splices and a single facing splice in snakewood
    matching mini butt in tulipwood whith snakewood splice
    styling like a jp mannock
    mini tele extension
    telescopic extension
    aluminium case black
    shipping

all paid for.

expecting 750 pounds , paid 834 pounds for the lot..

the specifications can be changed according to your liking at no extra cost.

email me at dr.khizarraoof@gmail.com
    RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Guess you don't like it then

Comment

Originally Posted by 1lawyer View Post
      Guess you don't like it then
      not exactly im going to bangkok to select a shaft and get a cue made in front of me, som i guess that will be better for me,hence i want to sell this cue off.

Comment

it'll look something like this except that it will have a snakewood front splice instead of the thuys burr splice.
        Last edited by khizzy; 4 May 2010, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Nice... got to love the old JP Mannock style cue, one of the most attractive cues ever made IMO. The old ones are pretty whippy I have had a couple yet would not mind a re-pro of one myself and will probably order one from that that Tony Glover chap sometime, after seeing one beauty posted on this forum.

On the up side mate. You wont have this problem when you win anything because makers will be falling over themselves to give you their cues to use.:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by 1lawyer View Post
            Nice... got to love the old JP Mannock style cue, one of the most attractive cues ever made IMO. The old ones are pretty whippy I have had a couple yet would not mind a re-pro of one myself and will probably order one from that that Tony Glover chap sometime, after seeing one beauty posted on this forum.

On the up side mate. You wont have this problem when you win anything because makers will be falling over themselves to give you their cues to use.:snooker:

oh wouldn't i love that,lol

Comment

Originally Posted by khizzy View Post
              not exactly im going to bangkok to select a shaft and get a cue made in front of me, som i guess that will be better for me,hence i want to sell this cue off.
              lol are you really going to sit there for so many hours :P

Comment

Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
                lol are you really going to sit there for so many hours :P
                he has cues which are half finished,so i can try out the cues before i decide and he will take a 4-5- hrs time to finish it and hand it over to me.

Comment

Good Choice The best is to try before you buy. Go to Mastercue or Omin offices and look for their $300-450 price range, 3/4 Ash, 17.5 oz, with 8-12 splices work, square badge models. They are made very good, well balanced. But perhaps you have other choice on cuemaker. Both offers great branded accessories too, like chalk pouch, Great Cases, Towels, Extension, etc. With a total of US$550 max, you will get the whole lot with very premium cue grade. Good Buys
                  It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
                    Good Choice The best is to try before you buy. Go to Mastercue or Omin offices and look for their $300-450 price range, 3/4 Ash, 17.5 oz, with 8-12 splices work, square badge models. They are made very good, well balanced. But perhaps you have other choice on cuemaker. Both offers great branded accessories too, like chalk pouch, Great Cases, Towels, Extension, etc. With a total of US$550 max, you will get the whole lot with very premium cue grade. Good Buys
                    i think i'll be going to omin.

Comment

i think i'll be going to omin.
                      a few questions as I'm considering making the trip too.

-- do we go to the factory or to the sales office? I can't seem to find OMIN website. only mastercue
                      -- do we need to make an appointment with them first before going down?
                      -- is there any language barrier?
                      -- how long do I need to wait for a cue to be handmade?
                      -- is it possible to handcarry the cue back to my country? any extra charges?

Comment

Originally Posted by nukihz View Post

-- do we go to the factory or to the sales office? I can't seem to find OMIN website. only mastercue
                        thai-son22 was saying that i am 'utter silliness', don't think so and very shocking to hear such words from a (good) member . So I will put briefly, hope he is not reading this
                        1. mastercue has a showroom that u can pick ready-made or ask for custom. I would suggest you pick those ready-made and if not fit can ask for re-work (mostly length and butt). most of his ready-made will be in 57/9.5/29/17.5this is faster and from experience will take a week or less. Omin selling office is in his factory. He can speak English.
                        2. handmade depends on what wood you want, and his selection whether the materials are according to your requirementsor not. should take 2-3 weeks or sooner in this slow business.
                        3. hand carry back to your country is not a problem here at our airport, but you need to 'check-in' the case. You should worry about your airport (I would suggest you ask stickers from your airline when traveling in, and stick it on the way out to say 'used' or 'i bought it in last time'. Both offices can help you with the packing thing. Both has tournament-grade tables for you to try out the cues.
                        4. Omin has no official website, but his re-seller has. Let me know your schedule and I can arrange, through my coach, that you will meet him for discussion. I am at unclevit @ yahoo dot com
                        5. By the way, there is a thai who is selling very nice Omin cue here. You can check the sales forum. Price is right for burr splices, but maple shaft.
                        Good Luck, I hope above answers are no 'silliness',
                        Last edited by unclevit; 3 July 2009, 02:28 AM.
                        It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by nukihz View Post

A little more, no worry, not silly........ AirAsia airline should have a very low airfare to Bangkok, so that you can save more for accessories
                          It's in the Shaft

Comment

omin does have a website.

http://omincues.com/About_Us_eng.php

Comment

omin does have a website.

http://omincues.com/About_Us_eng.php
                              U r right. I thought it was down since last year. Sorry
                              It's in the Shaft

Comment

Working...
                              X