john parris ultimate for sale brand new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
    thai-son22 was saying that i am 'utter silliness', don't think so and very shocking to hear such words from a (good) member . So I will put briefly, hope he is not reading this
    1. mastercue has a showroom that u can pick ready-made or ask for custom. I would suggest you pick those ready-made and if not fit can ask for re-work (mostly length and butt). most of his ready-made will be in 57/9.5/29/17.5this is faster and from experience will take a week or less. Omin selling office is in his factory. He can speak English.
    2. handmade depends on what wood you want, and his selection whether the materials are according to your requirementsor not. should take 2-3 weeks or sooner in this slow business.
    3. hand carry back to your country is not a problem here at our airport, but you need to 'check-in' the case. You should worry about your airport (I would suggest you ask stickers from your airline when traveling in, and stick it on the way out to say 'used' or 'i bought it in last time'. Both offices can help you with the packing thing. Both has tournament-grade tables for you to try out the cues.
    4. Omin has no official website, but his re-seller has. Let me know your schedule and I can arrange, through my coach, that you will meet him for discussion. I am at unclevit @ yahoo dot com
    5. By the way, there is a thai who is selling very nice Omin cue here. You can check the sales forum. Price is right for burr splices, but maple shaft.
    Good Luck, I hope above answers are no 'silliness',

i dont mean to insult you for no reason. its just some of the things you say just really has no sense. for example you say go for the cue with 12 splices because they are really well made. you say it as if the cues without 12 splices arent well made?

or as i mentioned before, 19oz is too heavy and you cant play for long periods of time? again in my opinion thats not true.

or when you talk about BCE cues being quality? silky smooth shaft? must say though that made me laugh

but yes im not trying to insult you, its just sometimes i dont know how you can come out with the information you do. not saying its all not true. just some of it is

Comment

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
      i dont mean to insult you for no reason. its just some of the things you say just really has no sense. for example you say go for the cue with 12 splices because they are really well made. you say it as if the cues without 12 splices arent well made?

or as i mentioned before, 19oz is too heavy and you cant play for long periods of time? again in my opinion thats not true.

or when you talk about BCE cues being quality? silky smooth shaft? must say though that made me laugh

but yes im not trying to insult you, its just sometimes i dont know how you can come out with the information you do. not saying its all not true. just some of it is
      All my writings based from my own experience. I picked the 12 splices because we rarely see it at such a price, and well made means the splice works that is stunning. Have I said that the splices below 12 are all bad ? Did not see that either. 19oz is too heavy for me, yes, it's true for me (I normally play 4-5 hours at a time continuously - and this is true for a lot of Thai players - that they hate heavy cues). Then you can't say that I am utter silly 'cause its from my experience. We are born with different weight and muscles, do we ? BCE that I got, though cheap cue, but it's just another one that fits me right, and it's very very slicky. When you say 'slicky' to me it may not, and can be on the opposite. I am writing direct to the poster of the forum that was asking for advices, comments, etc. Your experience cannot make a 'bible' and my experience cannot make a 'bible' too. Just 2 persons with different opinions and experience, sharing on the forum. You should not use the words 'utter silliness' or 'nonsense' to the person with opposite opinions from you. The words are not right and very insulting to me. If my opinions disturb you, you just turn to other pages. This gives me a thought that perhaps I should talk less on cues from Thailand, especially on price. Otherwise, I won't be getting big discounts from both Omin and Mastercue in the future
      It's in the Shaft

Comment

Khizzy will be happy that you keep his thread up with your argument....

Might help him as he tries to sell a cue.
        Just to come backto the topic of this thread.
        I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

Originally Posted by khizzy View Post
          it'll look something like this except that it will have a snakewood front splice instead of the thuys burr splice.
          I also like snakewood splice on top. Seen some, very beautiful
          khizzy..... perhaps you email Omin and ask if the snakewood you want is available for production or not. to be on the safe side. i believe most of his snakewood cues will sell very quickly
          Last edited by unclevit; 3 July 2009, 01:59 PM. Reason: misssing additional advice
          It's in the Shaft

Comment

he has cues which are half finished,so i can try out the cues before i decide and he will take a 4-5- hrs time to finish it and hand it over to me.
            If you been to Omin's place, you'll know that while you wait you can use his snooker table to kill times. Besides, the local food stalls in that area is quite delicious too
            It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by ChatLag View Post
              Khizzy will be happy that you keep his thread up with your argument....

Might help him as he tries to sell a cue.
              Just to come backto the topic of this thread.
              Chatlag : No more argument, perhaps my experience and knowledge were wrong in the first place. It's the words 'nonsense' and 'utter sillyness' that trickered me
              It's in the Shaft

Comment

i called omin and he said that he is out of stock on snakewood at present,but should have some by the time i go to bangkok.
                RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

i called omin and he said that he is out of stock on snakewood at present,but should have some by the time i go to bangkok.
                  Good news. By the way, I will check with a person I know on snakewood stock as well. He imports for his private cue makings. If there is a shortage, he may help
                  It's in the Shaft

Comment

could you give me the details of that dealer please,because if i can get the shaft and splice wood the i can get the cue made here in india.
                    RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

could you give me the details of that dealer please,because if i can get the shaft and splice wood the i can get the cue made here in india.
                      khizzy : he is not a dealer. he imports rare woods not for commercial purpose, but for his own cue making & collection. if u are here and omin needs the wood, he may help. sorry can't help through purchase.
                      It's in the Shaft

Comment

Working...
                      X